is Biden a coward for constantly refusing to debate and get interviewed?

according to Fox News US, Biden has refused more interviews with independent journalists than virtually all of his predecessors?

it seems the US has only 1 non-self-destructive option for the 2024 elections : vote Trump.
not that i'm a big fan of him anymore either. seems to me that he's just the best option on the field.

Trump isn't an option. You're going to vote for criminal and crazy because Biden won't give an interview to "independent journalists".

What a stupid reason that it.

according to Fox News US, Biden has refused more interviews with independent journalists than virtually all of his predecessors?

it seems the US has only 1 non-self-destructive option for the 2024 elections : vote Trump.
not that i'm a big fan of him anymore either. seems to me that he's just the best option on the field.
Biden won't even sit down with blatantly biased media such as The New York Times for an interview...that's how bad he's become. He's the first modern day President to go almost his entire term without granting the Times an interview. Let that sink in...

Please inform us how many times P01135809 was on stage during the Republican debates!:102:

No, dems are just too smart. A debate is not needed to win. Either you vote dem or vote rep. Nowadays, people vote for policy and not for the old farts that are in the white house.

diary wasteland.jpg

Please inform us how many times P01135809 was on stage during the Republican debates!:102:
He was on stage pretty much every single time, Boilermaker! He just wasn't on the debate stage. I think if you go back and look Trump was doing a rally somewhere speaking to thousands of people. Nice try though...

Cannibal Joe is a vegetable. He can't debate, nor be interviewed.

:rolleyes:
Unscripted in a sense he has to talk without a teleprompter telling him what to say.
He can no longer do that. When he was elected, he could get through it.
Today - he cannot get through even the most softball interviews without stumbling considerably.
Standing at a podium for an hour is also physically unlikely for him. He probably can't do it. Look at him walk, his legs are clearly weak. He is feeble.
Without a teleprompter, even with a cocktail of drugs, he cannot functionally maintain a conversation.

He can't do it successfully (pause) with a teleprompter.

Never saw the little snowflake bitch once!

Because of the eunuchs around him but if he had been on the stage to directly debate any of the others he would have been the loser he is.
He was on stage pretty much every single time, Boilermaker! He just wasn't on the debate stage. I think if you go back and look Trump was doing a rally somewhere speaking to thousands of people. Nice try though...

Who cares? What could the lying stuttering imbecile say at this point? just SHUP you dumb OX.

How fucking stupid are you , but being a little eunuch for P01135809 you know nothing but what is told you when being covered with P01135809 shit!
There were not Democratic debates!
LOL
Same number of debates DementIa Joe Showed up for in the primaries, you blithering nincompoop. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

In his Howard Stern interview, he said he will debate, but then his cowardice showed when he finished with "but I don't know when."

First debate is scheduled for September 16th at Texas State University, but the Dems will have a new candidate by then, and he knows it.

So, yes. I think he is a coward and also a liar.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

Forum List

Back