is Biden a coward for constantly refusing to debate and get interviewed?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
according to Fox News US, Biden has refused more interviews with independent journalists than virtually all of his predecessors?

it seems the US has only 1 non-self-destructive option for the 2024 elections : vote Trump.
not that i'm a big fan of him anymore either. seems to me that he's just the best option on the field.

As - CNN said - "he can't debate, and he cannot, not, debate.
He loses either way."
If he debates - it will be over, he cannot do anything unscripted anymore. When he does, uncles get eaten by cannables and corn pops ride trains. It would mots certainly end in the most embarrassing political debate in history.
If he does not debate - everyone knows why.

Either way he loses.

according to Fox News US, Biden has refused more interviews with independent journalists than virtually all of his predecessors?

it seems the US has only 1 non-self-destructive option for the 2024 elections : vote Trump.
not that i'm a big fan of him anymore either. seems to me that he's just the best option on the field.
Biden's best bet is to hide in the basement.

Forever.

Voting Trump is extremely destructive, just as is voting Genocide Joe.

Change the avatar. You don’t support peace.

His handlers and carers are realists .

Albeit stupid to have taken their positions in the first place .

Well, yes and no, he is so mentally deficient that he would be decimated by Trump, and they most likely have to limit the amount of times they administer the drug cocktails they are giving him when he is semi coherent. Also, you have yo know what's going on to be a coward so?

His handlers and carers are realists .

Albeit stupid to have taken their positions in the first place .
In some ways, Genocide Joe is the perfect president. He merely does whatever he’s told by the oligarchs and globalists. And, he’s completely unconcerned (mindlessly so) about upsetting voters.

Choosing between Trump and Biden is like asking someone to choose between being shot or being stabbed.

As - CNN said - "he can't debate, and he cannot, not, debate.
He loses either way."
If he debates - it will be over, he cannot do anything unscripted anymore. When he does, uncles get eaten by cannables and corn pops ride trains. It would mots certainly end in the most embarrassing political debate in history.
If he does not debate - everyone knows why.

Either way he loses.

Debates are not unscripted. The debates are just talking points parroted no matter what the question asked might have been.

Debates are not unscripted. The debates are just talking points parroted no matter what the question asked might have been.
:rolleyes:
Unscripted in a sense he has to talk without a teleprompter telling him what to say.
He can no longer do that. When he was elected, he could get through it.
Today - he cannot get through even the most softball interviews without stumbling considerably.
Standing at a podium for an hour is also physically unlikely for him. He probably can't do it. Look at him walk, his legs are clearly weak. He is feeble.
Without a teleprompter, even with a cocktail of drugs, he cannot functionally maintain a conversation.

That's true. And in the end, I don't really think the debates change much. I remember Fetterman's debate with Oz, when he was just coming off of a stroke. He was hesitant and confused. He didn't make any sense. But the pollsters said his disastrous debate didn't hurt him. Not only that but so many people vote so early that many of the debates take place after the majority of people have already voted. If Biden does debate Trump, it will be a Hail Mary, out of total desperation because he's so far behind. MAGA

No, President Biden (or actually his "advisors") is not a "coward" for turning down debates with Mr. Trump.

President Biden would be so confused during a "debate" that he would just stare, remain silent, and then wander off the stage.

It would be so pitiful that even Republicans would weep for him.

Just read on Google News that when President Biden walks to his helicopter from the White House, he is now being accompanied by a group of aides. This helps take people's attention away from the shuffling walk of the president. (Good decision by his "advisors.")

Biden's handlers want him only to make a few scripted appearances because of his diminished mental faculties.

Biden is not a coward for not debating. He simply is not capable of dfebating. Today when he answers reporters‘ questions they not only are pre-approved but he has notes in his hand on how to answer them.

1714134606707.jpeg

The simple reality is Joe Biden is not truly capable of the job he has been elected to do. Many say the toughest job in the world is to be President of the United States. We may be close to WWIII and we need a President with full mental capacity to lead us.

Biden is not a coward for not debating. He simply is not capable of dfebating. Today when he answers reporters‘ questions they not only are pre-approved but he has notes in his hand on how to answer them.

View attachment 937979

The simple reality is Joe Biden is not truly capable of the job he has been elected to do. Many say the toughest job in the world is to be President of the United States. We may be close to WWIII and we need a President with full mental capacity to lead us.

His joke so called press conferences are as RIGGED as the rest of his shit Biden regime.

Forum List

Back