Vote Jeb Bush for retirement

Jeb Bush is one of a very few politicians you could invite to dinner without locking up the silver and your children. He is both humble and honest, which seem to disqualify him from consideration by the bread and circuses crowd. We seem to prefer comedians and/or crooks. More entertaining, I suppose.

Jeb Bush is one of a very few politicians you could invite to dinner without locking up the silver and your children. He is both humble and honest, which seem to disqualify him from consideration by the bread and circuses crowd. We seem to prefer comedians and/or crooks. More entertaining, I suppose.
I prefer men that don't pander to the prevailing winds. Fuck Jeb

I prefer men that don't pander to the prevailing winds. Fuck Jeb
I agree....Jeb Bush is too much of a populist....And he's willing to pander to the left wing for political gain

going to be a long wait till the iowa corcus. i dont know what Jeb is going to do if he doesnt even make the top 6.
Quit if we're lucky
he is risking making a fool of himself, and like i mentioned before, by the third primary, he will have to make a decision and just hand the rest of the primaries to Rubio. {kinda like handing the torch).

going to be a long wait till the iowa corcus. i dont know what Jeb is going to do if he doesnt even make the top 6.

Probably just ignore Iowa. Iowa isn't that important, given that we aren't talking about Presidents Huckabee and Santorum today. It will probably be less important if Scott Walker wins it because Walker is from a neighboring state.

I will not vote for a Bush or Clinton. These ‘royal families’ that keep getting into presidential elections are pathetic.
We are not even trying to pretend that we are not controlled by an aristocracy anymore.

Forum List

Back