Vote the way I Vote or else

Candidates have to dress in a red or blue overcoat to get into Congress. I would imagine that most of the other clothing are some shades of purple. I’m happy to see some independence from some members of Congress.

She is doing what GOP and Trump have been doing for year

Don’t like it but she is fighting fire with fire...

Who do you think came up with the word RINO?

They are doing it with a purpose. Plenty of time for in -fighting after the Oompa Loompa Oligarch is out of office or in prison.

Plenty of time for in -fighting after the Oompa Loompa Oligarch is out of office or in prison.

Will Nancy last that long?

She is doing what GOP and Trump have been doing for year

Don’t like it but she is fighting fire with fire...

Who do you think came up with the word RINO?

They are doing it with a purpose. Plenty of time for in -fighting after the Oompa Loompa Oligarch is out of office or in prison.

Plenty of time for in -fighting after the Oompa Loompa Oligarch is out of office or in prison.

Will Nancy last that long?
Nancy Pelosi’s unraveling is a sad sight

This story is far more interesting when you know what prompted the closed door meeting...

So, as I have posted in two other threads on this topic...

Triggering the blowup was Wednesday's votes on a bill to expand federal background checks for gun purchases. Twenty-six moderate Democrats joined Republicans in amending the legislation, adding a provision requiring that ICE be notified if an undocumented immigrant seeks to purchase a gun.

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

An illegal alien breaking another law and they don't want them reported...

So it seems to me we now have a 4 party political system, repub moderates, dem moderates, alt left and alt right. I am afraid the alts of these parties will win sometime in the very near future. This next election just may be the first time I I leave the box for President empty. I see no one today (could change) worth my time. I will vote for every other category just not President.

So you're okay with voting for alts being in congress?

Shouldn't all elected officials be for America and not just for the party

Those people don't have the same mindset as you..I'd be surprised if more than 3 out of all of them do.
Principles? These people are elected Democrats.

Come on, man, today's modern democrats have an extremely strong principle they follow -- create a sense of victimization based upon identity and then pander to that identity.

GOP has been bullying it's own politicians in the same way for years... Jeff Flake????

As I said I don't agree with it but this was GOP invention first.... They started it and AOC is just borrowing it...

I have continuously stated my support for a Alternative Vote or STV methods which makes these types of actions mute... I have been regularly attacked by RW over this..

GOP is pretty handy at using the cacus as a method of keeping there politicians inline.

So get pissed at AOC but first get it out of your own party first...

This story is far more interesting when you know what prompted the closed door meeting...

Triggering the blowup was Wednesday's votes on a bill to expand federal background checks for gun purchases. Twenty-six moderate Democrats joined Republicans in amending the legislation, adding a provision requiring that ICE be notified if an undocumented immigrant seeks to purchase a gun.

So it seems to me we now have a 4 party political system, repub moderates, dem moderates, alt left and alt right. I am afraid the alts of these parties will win sometime in the very near future. This next election just may be the first time I I leave the box for President empty. I see no one today (could change) worth my time. I will vote for every other category just not President.

You got a point the Moderates of each party are loosing control which is not good for America...

There is one false equivalence been used here... Bernie Sanders and AOC are generally pushing a government system which is used by most of the first world (universal healthcare, progressive tax system, low cost/free college education....) while the GOP are pushing systems on the right which doesn't exists in any other democracy in the world (child separation, healthcare bankruptcies, cancelling inheritance tax for the very wealthy,....)....

I would suggest the alt-Left has at least working examples from very successful countries which can be looked at and accepted or rejected... The alt-Right just doesn't have equivalent examples, they claim accept there way or your a Commie...

I am not saying that all the Left are some how angels and some of the liberal college behaviour I would not condone and is definitely not helpful... But now we have a president that saw good people among NAZIs...

So you're holding out for Hillary....good luck with that.

Forum List

Back