Voted the Best Opera Singer in the world

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Elina Garanca was voted the best Opera singer in the world. I am not a great fan of Opera but this woman (very beautiful), her voice (extraordinary) and this song, grabbed my attention so much, that I start every week (since I found it 4 months ago) listening to it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:

Elina Garanca was voted the best Opera singer in the world. I am not a great fan of Opera but this woman (very beautiful), her voice (extraordinary) and this song, grabbed my attention so much, that I start every week (since I found it 4 months ago) listening to it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:

Good for her ... not an opera fan either so I don't know why this is in my library ...

Good for her ... not an opera fan either so I don't know why this is in my library ...

Yes, the best Mezzo Soprano!

That's a much narrow field than Sopranos.
Recently Patricia Janeckova died of breast Cancer at age 25. She was destined to be one of the very best.

Heartbreaking.

who voted her that?....

she just won singer of the year.....she has a lot of competition out there to be voted the best.....
Never found someone that sung better and what is most impressive is that she does it so easily (no effort). It just comes out naturally out of her mouth. I am totally impressed by her.

Yes, the best Mezzo Soprano!

That's a much narrow field than Sopranos.
Recently Patricia Janeckova died of breast Cancer at age 25. She was destined to be one of the very best.

Heartbreaking.

She did marry before she passed, thought that was sweet ... for "not a big fan of opera", you sure know a lot about opera ...

Forum List

Back