Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----
i guess they're tired of hiding it so just make it legal and end the debates.

Actually on the surface this is not as horrible as it may seem. All it does is allow non citizens to vote in local but not federal elections. So if Mexifornia or New York wants to allow illegals to vote in their local,elections they can.

However this is the nose of the camel under the tent. It is another piece of the puzzle in discarding the electoral college and neutering states’ influence. The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact is another piece. The union will be destroyed and we will be governed by the tyranny of the majority. Exactly what our founding fathers warned us about.

As long as illegal immigrants can also RUN FOR LOCAL OFFICE, this seems fine to me.

Illegals can vote in illegals and then vote for massive tax increases and welfare expansion.

Seems like the perfect plan to me.
That literally means that a good portion of Democrat candidates for Senate, the House and even eventually the presidency will be illegals in the future.

It’s for local elections, not federal.
Local elections establish political clout to run for bigger offices.

Where do you think all those US House Representatives came from?

The Feds most certainly can regulate those elections.
How are they going to prevent people who became city councilmen because of illegal votes from running for state house and eventually federal house races?

Not sure on the state level, but I think the states can regulate those. But the Feds can surely regulate the Federal Elections. House, Senate, President.

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----

It is none of the Fed Govts damn business, they should not be sticking their nose in state and city issues.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Then the fucking house should not be voting on it!
tell the republicans in congress that they are the ones that created the Bill sticking their nose in it, to stop it....

it was

a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

Why these stinking, stinking, STINKING liberal treasonous cocksucking pigs.

At this point, if anybody reading this post is a liberal democrat, I want you hanged for treason. I'm dead serious. You liberal traitors are the filth of this country and the filth of humanity in general; their reprobate, putrid characters serve ZERO useful purpose to any aspect of society or this physical universe. Liberals are such American-hating fuckbags, I hope their children die in a chemical fire, to stop their genetic proliferation.

-----

Actually on the surface this is not as horrible as it may seem. All it does is allow non citizens to vote in local but not federal elections. So if Mexifornia or New York wants to allow illegals to vote in their local,elections they can.

However this is the nose of the camel under the tent. It is another piece of the puzzle in discarding the electoral college and neutering states’ influence. The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact is another piece. The union will be destroyed and we will be governed by the tyranny of the majority. Exactly what our founding fathers warned us about.
it's the whole camel thing that scares me. once precedent set, the rest will follow if it works for them.

what's the point of being a citizen again when we give more to the illegal ones?

At this point, if anybody reading this post is a liberal democrat, I want you hanged for treason. I'm dead serious. You liberal traitors are the filth of this country and the filth of humanity in general; their reprobate, putrid characters serve ZERO useful purpose to any aspect of society or this physical universe. Liberals are such American-hating fuckbags, I hope their children die in a chemical fire, to stop their genetic proliferation.

I hear ya. But are you sure you're not holding something back now? Are you blocking your true emotions? Seriously tell me how you really feel. Don't hold back......

11 States LEGALLY allow, non-citizens on path to citizenship, to vote in some local elections... so far there has not been a single "illegal" immigrant to vote in those elections is what I just read....

San Fran is thinking of allowing illegal immigrants who are parents of legal US Citizen children to vote in their school board elections but I don't believe that has passed yet, but not certain.

States have WARNED undocumented immigrants that the federal gvt can get their names and info and go after them for deportation if they do vote in local elections because this info is available for them to get, and this is what is keeping them away from it.... is what I read.

For anyone on the fence, this should tell you beyond any doubt what the Democrats are all about.

They don't care if you're a US Citizen or not, they want votes any way they can get them, legal or illegal.

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

"The motion was voted down 228-197. All but six Democrats in the House voted against it. Just one Republican opposed it. ... an identical resolution was adopted by the House last September. But on Friday, 41 Democrats flipped to oppose the latest measure."

The Party Of Filth can only appeal to those desperate, broke and stupid, barely legal and illegal and those totally fucked in the head. There’s just no way ANYBODY legitimate can side with the piece of shits.

-----

The democrat Party hates America.

They have declared their Second Civil War on us

11 States LEGALLY allow, non-citizens on path to citizenship, to vote in some local elections... so far there has not been a single "illegal" immigrant to vote in those elections is what I just read....

San Fran is thinking of allowing illegal immigrants who are parents of legal US Citizen children to vote in their school board elections but I don't believe that has passed yet, but not certain.

States have WARNED undocumented immigrants that the federal gvt can get their names and info and go after them for deportation if they do vote in local elections because this info is available for them to get, and this is what is keeping them away from it.... is what I read.
This is why the America hating democrat Party will go extinct shortly

-----
Simply unbelievable.

They are FUCKING ILLEGAL. The vast majority of them work for cash under the table and are a net drain as a result.
Does your damn neighbor get a vote on how you run your household?

I am getting to the point of ABSOLUTE HATRED for the left and that's quite an accomplishment as I don't hate anyone

They are not necessarily "illegal". A legal non citizen owns property, pays taxes and send their children to the school. Don't you think they should have a voice?
as soon as they become a citizen.

That's your opinion. Reality is something else entirely...as usual.

Nonresident Voting

Three states allow nonresident voting in municipal or town elections:

Ten states allow nonresident voting in certain special district elections. New Mexico and Delaware have provisions allowing nonresidents to vote in special district elections in addition to municipal elections.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/non-resident-and-non-citizen-voting.aspx
and that would be their opinion.

glad we're clear so far.

No, assberg, that would be their law.

-----

It is none of the Fed Govts damn business, they should not be sticking their nose in state and city issues.

HR 1 doesn't interfere with local decisions on elections. That is the point of it.

Idiots.

Nice job Chico.

-----
Simply unbelievable.

They are FUCKING ILLEGAL. The vast majority of them work for cash under the table and are a net drain as a result.
Does your damn neighbor get a vote on how you run your household?

I am getting to the point of ABSOLUTE HATRED for the left and that's quite an accomplishment as I don't hate anyone

They are not necessarily "illegal". A legal non citizen owns property, pays taxes and send their children to the school. Don't you think they should have a voice?
Nope

I hope so

:rofl:

But then that will leave only the crooked, corrupt, scummy, lying republican politicians? Guess that's just perfect and utopia, for you..... :p

We are past the point of reversing the insanity. Even with Trump the move to the left continues. The only thing that Repubs have done is the nomination of judges. And we do not even know of their political convictions.

-----

So you support illegals voting. You claim to be a Marine and swore to uphold the Constitution. You're a fucking fraud.

Forum List

Back