Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----
i guess they're tired of hiding it so just make it legal and end the debates.

WTF?

We are in a FULL ON SOFT CIVIL WAR!

You can't allow 20 Million or more Illegal Aliens to vote. That is rigging The System.

This is the funniest thing ever!!! A supporter of gerrymandering, voter suppression, and striking voters from the rolls, is complaining that the system is being rigged against them!!!!

That's like Trump complaining that his attempts to stop people from legally crossing the border to claim asylum has now lead in a HUGE spike in illegal crossings. It's the law of unintended consequences.

Gerrymandering is Constitutional. Both parties are permitted to do it.

There has not been any cases of voter suppression. That is nothing but lies and propaganda. Show me one court case that declared organized voter suppression was occurring.

Removing Stale Voting Records is Constitutional. It is also the right thing to do.

Get your ass off the couch and go vote. Or if you are dead, report to The Elections Office and inform them you are not dead.

Overall, I find your concerns stated to be those of a psychologically damaged snowflake with an inability to express independent thinking, and who is highly susceptible to suggestion, paranoia and propaganda.

This is all part of the plan.

No border enforcement, allow illegals to vote.

We’ve seen it coming a mile away like Michael Moore at a Buffett!

It already IS legal, Dumbass, and these are LOCAL elections. Like a school board or a city council. Your own link admits that.

And secondly your source is the freaking Moonie Times.
Why wouldn’t American citizens be the ones who get to decide who gets to be on the school board or city council?

Should an American citizen living in Fort Loserdale Florida be voting on the school board of Port Fart Idaho?

Or should those actually living in and affected by Port Fart be doing that?
The CITIZENS of that town should be voting on the school board.

What if the citizens of that town decide it okay for them to vote in local elections?
The ideal is: If you are (a) a Citizen and (b) a Resident of that jurisdiction, then you can vote in that jurisdiction's elections.

If not - you're out of luck.

No exceptions.

Why?

Because if we "fold" now on the local stuff then the goddamned Internationalist-Leftists will find a way to make it apply to the Feds over time.

If we don't give them that first inch, then they cannot take that mile from us later.

Illegals voting in Local Elections?

No.

Hell No.

That is an idea. Another idea is to let the locals decide who gets to vote in their local elections. They certainly can decide on your idea. I don't believe there is a Constitutional way for Congress to prohibit it. But they do have a tendency to vote themselves more power when they want to.

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----
Conservatives are as stupid as they are dishonest.

No one believes your ridiculous lies.

How UNAmerican can you get?

How frightfucked can you get over an insignificant vote? The localities already allow them to vote in local elections. Even the times stated.....

"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections."
And the operative word there is "legally". Who's going to stop them, the Democrats who hand out the ballots?

I believe it is up the the local people, not the King.

Did I say King?

I meant Federal Government.
When people living in the country illegally are voting in OUR elections it IS the job of the federal government AND the local government to stop it. Can you really be this clueless?

As long as illegal immigrants can also RUN FOR LOCAL OFFICE, this seems fine to me.

Illegals can vote in illegals and then vote for massive tax increases and welfare expansion.

Seems like the perfect plan to me.

As long as illegal immigrants can also RUN FOR LOCAL OFFICE, this seems fine to me.

Illegals can vote in illegals and then vote for massive tax increases and welfare expansion.

That literally means that a good portion of Democrat candidates for Senate, the House and even eventually the presidency will be illegals in the future.

That literally means that a good portion of Democrat candidates for Senate, the House and even eventually the presidency will be illegals in the future.

It’s for local elections, not federal.

-----
Simply unbelievable.

They are FUCKING ILLEGAL. The vast majority of them work for cash under the table and are a net drain as a result.
Does your damn neighbor get a vote on how you run your household?

I am getting to the point of ABSOLUTE HATRED for the left and that's quite an accomplishment as I don't hate anyone

It already IS legal, Dumbass, and these are LOCAL elections. Like a school board or a city council. Your own link admits that.

And secondly your source is the freaking Moonie Times.
Why wouldn’t American citizens be the ones who get to decide who gets to be on the school board or city council?

Should an American citizen living in Fort Loserdale Florida be voting on the school board of Port Fart Idaho?

Or should those actually living in and affected by Port Fart be doing that?
The CITIZENS of that town should be voting on the school board.

What if the citizens of that town decide it okay for them to vote in local elections?
Then the state government overrules them, and so on.

I guess that depends on the State's Constitution.

-----
"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections."

Try harder to justify outrage. LOL

-----
Simply unbelievable.

They are FUCKING ILLEGAL. The vast majority of them work for cash under the table and are a net drain as a result.

I am getting to the point of ABSOLUTE HATRED for the left and that's quite an accomplishment as I don't hate anyone
You should really read the OP links.

-----

It is none of the Fed Govts damn business, they should not be sticking their nose in state and city issues.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The End is near. America is being taken over from The Inside.

Just don't let them tattoo you with some silly mark on your wrist or forehead just so you can buy a Big Mac in The United States of Libphuckistan.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he loses his soul?"

Go back to Russia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pleaae stop the russia crap moron I heard democrats cry russia Russia Russia cant stop Mueller cant stop Mueller for 2 years now like a bunch of ass sucking moron clowns. O sorry i didnt mean to describe you moron .seriously get over it

This is all great news for me...Shit like this only makes good, REAL Americans HATE filthy wetbacks and Democrats even more. Keep it up please.
M.A.R.A- Make America Racist Again

Local elections establish political clout to run for bigger offices.

Where do you think all those US House Representatives came from?

-----
Simply unbelievable.

"Through this Golden Door has come millions of men and women. These families came here to work. Others came to America and often harrowing conditions. They didn’t ask what this country could do for them but what they could do to make this refuge the greatest home of freedom in history. They brought with them courage and the values of family, work, and freedom. Let us pledge to each other that we can make America great again."

"Immigrants Have Always Made America Great."
How UNAmerican can you get?

How frightfucked can you get over an insignificant vote? The localities already allow them to vote in local elections. Even the times stated.....

And the operative word there is "legally". Who's going to stop them, the Democrats who hand out the ballots?

I believe it is up the the local people, not the King.

Did I say King?

I meant Federal Government.
When people living in the country illegally are voting in OUR elections it IS the job of the federal government AND the local government to stop it. Can you really be this clueless?

Then amend the Constitution to give the King, ops, the Federal Government, control over local elections, ya big nanny statist.

The Feds most certainly can regulate those elections.

-----

Try harder to justify outrage. LOL
try harder to pin what i said to "outrage". :)

making conversation is not getting all eye-ball-poppin-liberal-orange-man-bad shit ya know? sometimes people just talk about stuff.

The Feds most certainly can regulate those elections.
How are they going to prevent people who became city councilmen because of illegal votes from running for state house and eventually federal house races?

Forum List

Back