Votes don't add up in election last night

banner-results2-1213.jpg
That seems to be a fake cover for the Daily News.

ugh. I was hoping you were in jail or something
In the words of the great Charles Barkley ""Stop being stupid ,,this is an easy one""
So Barkley is great, now I bet you would have been one of those divercity loving Liberals calling him an Uncle Tom, porch monkey, house negro back when he was a Republican
well it is true that I have an intense dislike for Republicans But every so often they take their heads out of their butts and do and say the right thing

View attachment 165771

On top of the fact the supreme court of Alabama was allowing ballots to be destroyed right after being cast so there can be no evidence trail...everyone said it was to help Moore but remember these clowns kicked Moore off the bench so they hate him. Either way its open season on ALL incumbent cuckservatives that refused to back Moore.I am with Bannon 100%

Looks like conservatives are whining now

So much for destroying the evidence
And yet ANOTHER moron who can't explain the facts away....damn I am surprised.

Dang, this is the reaction I didn't get around to predicting on the record, but I saw it coming. STOLEN ELECTION!!

Looks like Creepy Roy is going to have to get his "Jew Lawyer" on this one

While Roy Moore can ride out on the horse he rode in on.
Anybody know how old that horse was?

The video I saw of them looked like his wife's horse had a left front leg problem.
Groping?

I'm only mildly familiar with horses, but that gait looks suspect. Maybe it's not.

Looks like Creepy Roy is going to have to get his "Jew Lawyer" on this one

The video I saw of them looked like his wife's horse had a left front leg problem.
Groping?

I'm only mildly familiar with horses, but that gait looks suspect. Maybe it's not.

It has an odd, side to side gait

View attachment 165771

On top of the fact the supreme court of Alabama was allowing ballots to be destroyed right after being cast so there can be no evidence trail...everyone said it was to help Moore but remember these clowns kicked Moore off the bench so they hate him. Either way its open season on ALL incumbent cuckservatives that refused to back Moore.I am with Bannon 100%

I bet them darkies did some voter fraud in Alabama. Roy better get on his horse and look into it.

Election Law Expert Argues Moore Cannot Request Recount

I just read something in our local online newspaper that said something to the effect if there was at least a 1% point spread military votes were not counted and said that is true in all elections. That I don't know about, I think every vote should be counted regardless of who is running.

Automatic recount if margin is 1/2 of 1 percent. Candidate can demand a recount on any margin but must pay for it if more than the automatic recount margin.

Military vote is likely not counted yet because, if memory serves me correctly, the ballot must be post marked as of the date of the election, so they won’t be counted until all are received. That could take 7 to 10 days.

Groping?

It has an odd, side to side gait

Clearly this is a young horse and Moore groped the poor thing.

I suspect the saddle is not a good fit and that the straps were not firmly secured.

Forum List

Back