Voting for Democrats means you support the child drag shows and child trans surgery

So, trans people were not mentioned in the OP? Truly? :heehee:
This thread involves trans people but it isnt about them just being mentally ill, you fucking moron.
As i said, refer to my first post in this thread. Does that remind you of anyone?

Antifa is considered an ideology and not a group by the pedos at the FBI.

Antifa is the best armed, best organized, idea I've ever seen.

Why do trans people scare you so much?

What's scary is people who think hormones, puberty blockers and plastic surgery are the best and first choice to treat anyone who thinks even for a second they are the wrong sex/gender.

Do you support the above for people under 18, yes or no?

What's scary is people who think hormones, puberty blockers and plastic surgery are the best and first choice to treat anyone who thinks even for a second they are the wrong sex/gender.

Do you support the above for people under 18, yes or no?
Our obese and mentally ill asst sec of health does

GOP should run ads . This is what the Democrats support. Show taking kids to drag shows and teachers helping girls who think they are guys into boys rest rooms.

Just show this everywhere and the Dems are done.

This is what Democrats support commercials.

Why do trans people scare you so much?

Can you understnad that it is not fear. It is a bit of disgust and utter confusion as to why the left supports this. It is not normal. It indicates a mental instability. ANd 'trans' kids....what they're doing to them....IS criminal.

THIS is degeneracy. It destroys cultures and civilization...to let the crazies rule. To support the and empower craziness does not say much for your own sanity.
I was under the impression that you are a woman...bodecea..... see what i mean. Are you telling us something?

Meet Sam Brinton. Assistant director of nuclear energy or whatever. The left puts this as second in command of NUCLEAR ENERGY and you go after trump for nuclear secrets. Well..I PRAY you are joking. It's called UTTER INSANITY!!! Do you NOT SEE IT??

Attachments

• 1662051966656.png
    1662051966656.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Democrats are bringing child drag shows to a town near you.

Democrats need volunteers to protect the pedos who expose themselves to children from Americans who want to protect the children from these monsters.

It is now a fact, that a vote for Democrats is a vote for child drags shows and worse, like child trans surgery.

In hell, those who support the pedos are punished along side them.
Fbg2vAiX0AYVD43.jpg

Can you understnad that it is not fear. It is a bit of disgust and utter confusion as to why the left supports this. It is not normal. It indicates a mental instability. ANd trans kids....what they're doing to them....IS criminal.

THIS is degeneracy. It destroys cultures and civilization...to let the crazies rule. To support the and empower craziness does not say much for your own sanity.
I was under the impression that you are a woman...bodecea..... see what i mean. Are you telling us something?

The real question would she be attracted to and/or have sex with a lesbian with a penis?

Forum List

Back