Voting for Democrats means you support the child drag shows and child trans surgery

Democrats are bringing child drag shows to a town near you.

Democrats need volunteers to protect the pedos who expose themselves to children from Americans who want to protect the children from these monsters.

It is now a fact, that a vote for Democrats is a vote for child drags shows and worse, like child trans surgery.

In hell, those who support the pedos are punished along side them.
I don't like child drag shows.
also, I'm voting Democrat.

I don't support child drag shows.
I'm also voting Democrat.
If you're a democrat you support child sex changes and drag performances for children. If you support the democrat pedophile party, you support child abuse.

Do you agree with Newsoms law in California helping kids get sex changes?

Democrats are bringing child drag shows to a town near you.

Democrats need volunteers to protect the pedos who expose themselves to children from Americans who want to protect the children from these monsters.

It is now a fact, that a vote for Democrats is a vote for child drags shows and worse, like child trans surgery.

In hell, those who support the pedos are punished along side them.

Absolutely but it also means you support a lot more.

Support for lies that men are real women and that real women don't matter.

Support for racism because even saying "I will put a black woman on the supreme court" says you also will not allow a man or a non black person to be on it.

Support for censoring any American because they don't agree with you.

Support for getting rid of the constitution and bill of rights.

Support for spending billions if not trillions on other countries while your own country suffers.

Support for splitting your country you represent up instead of treating it as a whole.

Support for weakening your country.

Support for less American pride, values, morals and standards.

There was decades of time where I said "I want the best person to lead our country" but in the past just 3 years I've changed it to "anyone but a democrat".

Even the few good, decent America loving democrats they had like tulsi gabbard have left the party.

Forum List

Back