Voting for Democrats means you support the child drag shows and child trans surgery

It is absolutely sickening how democrats defend, deflect, strait up ignore or gaslight for these sick fucks.
If a dude wants to dress up as a chick, so what? But to sexualize a kid? Thats fucked up.. but these people support it SMH
Im waiting on them to try and legalize kid fucking. I have heard people say it will happen for years now and i didnt believe it. I do now. Hell, now im ONE of them saying it.
Another giant load of garbage propaganda...

It is absolutely sickening how democrats defend, deflect, strait up ignore or gaslight for these sick fucks.
If a dude wants to dress up as a chick, so what? But to sexualize a kid? Thats fucked up.. but these people support it SMH
Im waiting on them to try and legalize kid fucking. I have heard people say it will happen for years now and i didnt believe it. I do now. Hell, now im ONE of them saying it.
How about a link, or do you think we're all brainwashed fools? lol

They also adore an incest pedo Pete shittin his pants in the WH
1650719929109.png

And there we have it....you are ok with Gaetz.....just another Republican to vote for, eh? Just like Roy Moore....just like the serial sexual assaulter who likes to grab women's p*ssies. All GOPrs of "good standing, right?
Lol, would you rather have your rancid pu#ssy grabbed or a cigar shoved up in it? Back in the day, you would've jump on Trump's hand. You loons loved him when he was a democrat.

Remember when we all first became aware of FGM?? and islamic practice. INitially and over quickly was the attitude that it was wrong...then we had americans who recognised it as a cultural thing and more or less averted their eyes. Now look where we are....this is just as bad if not worse...taking these children when they are conflicted and changing their bodies at ages where many will come out of it and then realize the damage they allowed their parents, doctors, activists, friends to do to them amd what recourse do they have. None. FGM is demonic and so is this.

Think it is time for you to scram Sam

They couldn't classify those documents. They tried by illegally breaking in to get them

Dear Diary,

I hope daddy doesn't jam it up my ass tonight again. I think this will destroy my life with drug abuse and mental problems. I wonder if Hunter will join us
go to hell for your disgusting lies

Don't feel bad....I was gullible enough to believe the degenerates and pedos too.

Forum List

Back