Voting machines investigations in NJ....this is only the beginning folks

The election is history, the main focus should be toward this never happening again and voter ID verification. The integrity of our elections is essential in the preservation of our Freedom!

I think its absolutely critical to investigate the election , and verify its accuracy.

And if it turns out that it was stolen on the behalf of Sleepy Joe, his Presidency must be annulled.
As far as I know, it can't be annulled....But anything and everything signed off by him can be declared null and void ab initio.

The Algorithm is back and it will be uncovered

Anyone who has taken even a cursory course in statistics understands that no distribution can justify the constant flow of changed votes to democrat's favor. Such odds simply do not exist in the real world. The powers of ten we are talking about here are totally ridiculous. The rules of empirical data collection simply forbid the idea of coincidence or happenstance here.

An Algorithm is present of that there is no question.

jo
IT'S TO LATE! Every day this half witted America hating fool takes us closer to our down fall.Harris and the fool fought with each other in the primary. So to think he chose to pick her as his running mate isn't thinking at all. My state Arizona was full of fraud yet our Republican governor took no action. Fuck him and Creepy Joe the pervert.

The vote was investigated. Now the orange retard is sulking in Florida. Never will he make a statement. He lost. He knows it, and his supporters were betrayed.

Anyone who has taken even a cursory course in statistics understands that no distribution can justify the constant flow of changed votes to democrat's favor. Such odds simply do not exist in the real world. The powers of ten we are talking about here are totally ridiculous. The rules of empirical data collection simply forbid the idea of coincidence or happenstance here.

jo
The thread premise is a lie.

No votes were ‘changed’ to benefit Democrats.
I wouldn't even waste my time with these losers....at some point, ya gotta let crazy GO

We cannot allow our election integrity to be destroyed by the Democrats and these bogus gaming machines masquerading as vote counters. WTF do you have FLOATING POINT math algorithms for INTEGER vote counts? That alone merits a deep dive review.

That is indeed the giant elephant in the room, which is why the MSM won't cover it; not that the dopers and deviants even know what you're talking about in the first place.

The vote was investigated. Now the orange retard is sulking in Florida. Never will he make a statement. He lost. He knows it, and his supporters were betrayed.
Why would anybody in their right mind want 4 more years of this guy, only God knows. He a loser, a liar and a con and just bc he made w/racist feel special, does not warrant another try at the white house.

jo

Anyone with an even cursory understanding of statistics knows there is a difference between the biases of in-person voting and vote-by-mail.

derp derp derp
Are you pretending to be a slightly less insane version of Toro again?
He's not even trying.

The real Toro would scoff at the probability of mail-in voting numbers that made Saddam Hussein look generous.

We cannot allow our election integrity to be destroyed by the Democrats and these bogus gaming machines masquerading as vote counters. WTF do you have FLOATING POINT math algorithms for INTEGER vote counts? That alone merits a deep dive review.

This algorithm is far more complex than a simple floating point for fuzzy guesstimates...no... to the contrary it is a precise mechanism that covers itself up by not being too bold.....ingenious really....it is pegged to a small percentile probability while at the same time performing outside the farthest outliers imaginable...in other words the results are actually not possible but very, very careful to keep the appearance of possible. That in and of itself has never been recorded in any field that deals with statistics on a national scale that I know of.

Your explanation is pure gobbeldygoop. What does pegged to a small percentile probably even mean, or performing outside the farthest outliers, and why does a floating point fit that description? There are times when using a floating point or integer makes a difference, depending on processor architecture, how the data is stored in memory and in which order it is accessed, or if (and which) SSE/AVX/AVX2/etc instructions are used (and how efficiently). None of these charactoristics make either one more or less likely to be seripticiously changed. The value of either operation is a specific value, and can not be confused for some other value. Each is what it is, and there is no way to make them look like something else. There has to be a specific line of code to change either of the values. If you can show that specific line, you might have something to hang your hat on, but just whining about a floating point instead of an integer just shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

jo
That's why they had to set up their false flag insurrection of the capitol. And shoot that girl , while screaming Trump supporters murdered a cop with a fire extinguisher... oooh ....

Per usual they are flat out liars ...

I want to know where Brenda Snipes was during both the Presidential election and the run off election, and did she have any contact or had trained any Georgia election officials.
4acqx4.jpg

jo
The thread premise is a lie.

No votes were ‘changed’ to benefit Democrats.

Your claim is a lie.

Remember when Trump said Obama had wire tapped Trump Tower?

Trump often said stuff the liberal media laughed at that turned out to be true. I predict his statement that the election was rigged will prove to be another example.

That is indeed the giant elephant in the room, which is why the MSM won't cover it; not that the dopers and deviants even know what you're talking about in the first place.

I agree. Texas investigated Dominion and found lots wrong and refused to use them. Texas was smart. Other states?? Not so much.;

Trump often said stuff the liberal media laughed at that turned out to be true. I predict his statement that the election was rigged will prove to be another example.

The media laughed like it was a joke when Trump revealed that his home, the Trump Tower, was "wiretapped."

Technically speaking, I guess they don't "tap wires" anymore, but the Libs DID conduct surveillance on the Trump Tower., and "wiretap" is an idiom for "electronic surveillance".

The election is history, the main focus should be toward this never happening again and voter ID verification. The integrity of our elections is essential in the preservation of our Freedom!
I said that in 2017, no one listened
The primary difference was vote farming, and vote by mail, which was not the case in 2017. You have to admit the hypocrisy in that the losers of 2017 claimed fraud, rioted, burned, and in 2020 the protest is considered domestic terrorism. The storming of the White House and burning of a church is considered peaceful protest while the march and storming the Capital, by a few nut cases, is labeled sedition.

The media laughed like it was a joke when Trump revealed that his home, the Trump Tower, was "wiretapped."

Technically speaking, I guess they don't "tap wires" anymore, but the Libs DID conduct surveillance on the Trump Tower., and "wiretap" is an idiom for "electronic surveillance".

True may not have been up with the current techno terminology but he was basically right on.

The ‘22 midterm elections should have more scrutiny.

jo

Anyone with an even cursory understanding of statistics knows there is a difference between the biases of in-person voting and vote-by-mail.

derp derp derp
147332633_10222310045277226_7522503118879292108_n.jpg

Then you are good with this?

Forum List

Back