Voting machines investigations in NJ....this is only the beginning folks

Am I to understand that the protests an riots following the 2016 election did not exist? Really?
They weren’t Clinton voters whining about fake election fraud.

Some anarchists were anarchists.

Democrats had the women’s March the day after inauguration which was one of the largest nationwide protests we’ve ever had and no rioting.

Am I to understand that the protests an riots following the 2016 election did not exist? Really?

Democrats had the women’s March the day after inauguration which was one of the largest nationwide protests we’ve ever had and no rioting.
Oh so that’s your spin, it was ANTIFA, not law abiding peace loving Dim’s. Really, your going to run with that? Regretfully your full of.....t. Do yourself a favor and read.

Last edited:
Oh so that’s your spin, it was ANTIFA, not law abiding peace loving Dim’s. Really, your going to run with that? Regretfully your full of.....t. Do yourself a favor and read.
I didn’t say antifa. You should do yourself a favor and read.

Anarchists.

The Algorithm is back and it will be uncovered

Anyone who has taken even a cursory course in statistics understands that no distribution can justify the constant flow of changed votes to democrat's favor. Such odds simply do not exist in the real world. The powers of ten we are talking about here are totally ridiculous. The rules of empirical data collection simply forbid the idea of coincidence or happenstance here.

An Algorithm is present of that there is no question.

jo
That's why they had to set up their false flag insurrection of the capitol. And shoot that girl , while screaming Trump supporters murdered a cop with a fire extinguisher... oooh ....

Per usual they are flat out liars ...

And their Party operatives here are still pretending the second story is 'fact'; their Hives haven't told them to shut up and change their fake news cycle yet.

The election is history, the main focus should be toward this never happening again and voter ID verification. The integrity of our elections is essential in the preservation of our Freedom!
Problem is that it may be too late for any legit elections going forward. If demmunists push through their constitution usurpation, elections will become contrived formalities with predetermined (democrat) outcomes.

I didn’t say antifa. You should do yourself a favor and read.

Anarchists.
And who the hell do you think Anarchists are? they are ANTIFA by their own admission. I imagine now your going to say the Dimbo’s little brown shirts ANTIFA do not exist? Your simply so hilarious it’s scary.

Forum List

Back