VP Harris offers Northern Triangle countries $310 Million. Since when can a VP spend money?

Congress must approve expenditures, so where is Harris getting this money?

The same place Dumb Donald got his Wall money. This is a National Emergency FuckBoi. Donald Trump said so. He never lifted the federal emergency, so the Biden Administration has access to all of the extra money to deal with the emergency you keep screaming about on the Southern Border.

And since Democrats hold the White House, the House and the Senate, VP Harris can do whatever the fuck Biden tells her to do. You'd didn't honest think she was doing this without the consent of the White House or Congress did you?

I mean you really are that stupid, but you don't need to display your idiocy quite so brazenly.
Link?

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda.

Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?
Hmmmm I thought that was their job to vote approval for foreign aid.

They authorize buckets of money for various things don't they?
The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda. Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

It must be one of Bidden's policies and agenda then to get Harris into the working public limelight ASAP.

I've already heard more about and from VP Harris in a mere 100 days than I ever did VP Pence, VP Biden, VP Cheney, VP Gore and VP Quayle COMBINED their full terms.
... because you don't pay attention?

More likely because DJ Trump wasn't about to let Pence take any limelight from him. I recall Cheney was a very active VP as well and so was Biden under Obama. This shows how ridiculous the right is getting.

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda.

Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda. Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

It must be one of Bidden's policies and agenda then to get Harris into the working public limelight ASAP.

I've already heard more about and from VP Harris in a mere 100 days than I ever did VP Pence, VP Biden, VP Cheney, VP Gore and VP Quayle COMBINED their full terms.

More likely because DJ Trump wasn't about to let Pence take any limelight from him. I recall Cheney was a very active VP as well and so was Biden under Obama. This shows how ridiculous the right is getting.
Foreign aide is broken down. That’s why it is easy to go see how much we send to each country.

Where is Commiela getting this $310 million?

I'm pretty sure it is....except in Biden Land. By the way, this bribe?
Was there ever a more clear and unmistakable admission that Joe fucked up our control of the border?

$310 million dollars is probably a small portion of what we've spent putting up hundreds of illegals in
Holiday Inns and Red Roof Hotels.

I agree. Biden sure created a clusterfuck at the border. A border Trump had handled very well. He had Mexico send troops to their border to stop the convoys from SA from getting to our border. Any that did were to stay in Mexico till their court date. He also had the fully funded wall being built.

Biden stopped construction on the wall, he handcuffed ICE and Border Patrol and now we have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. He's having them bussed and flown all over our country. Many have the Chines virus. These illegals cost we tax payers billions every year and Joe Biden in an incompetent ass.

YOUR speculation and guesses show something? Then you draw conclusions about a whole group of people based on your guesses? You are purely GUESSING about Trump and Pence, and I barely knew Biden was alive under Obumma. I think Joe was mainly there to make Barry look good and to pull out his chair for him at meetings. You know, white man civil war guilt repentance.

Cheney was the only exception, where GW was apparently so reliant on him that many wondered if indeed, Dick was actually the REAL POTUS.

Kinda like Hairy Kamelas, the WH's resident black indian communist mattress thrasher.

Foreign aide is broken down. That’s why it is easy to go see how much we send to each country.

Crickets from Coyote

Crickets from Coyote

Busy with real life not USMB life.

Here's an article that states where the funding is coming from:

In a statement, her office said the funds would come from USAID, along with the Departments of State, Defense and Agriculture.
For example, the humanitarian aid includes $125 million to deal with repeated droughts, food shortages and the COVID-19 pandemic, along with $104 million from the U.S. State Department to help with the safety and protection of refugees and asylum seekers.
The U.S. Defense Department will provide $26 million to increase partnership activities in the region aimed at health, education and disaster relief services, according to the vice president's office.
Back-to-back hurricanes and the economic impact of the pandemic in 2020 have increased the number of people facing hunger this year in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to 7.8 million, according to the World Food Programme.

Crickets from Coyote

In a statement, her office said the funds would come from USAID, along with the Departments of State, Defense and Agriculture.
For example, the humanitarian aid includes $125 million to deal with repeated droughts, food shortages and the COVID-19 pandemic, along with $104 million from the U.S. State Department to help with the safety and protection of refugees and asylum seekers.
The U.S. Defense Department will provide $26 million to increase partnership activities in the region aimed at health, education and disaster relief services, according to the vice president's office.
Back-to-back hurricanes and the economic impact of the pandemic in 2020 have increased the number of people facing hunger this year in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to 7.8 million, according to the World Food Programme.
So she is taking money the Congress allocated for other things.

Ok, where does the Constitution say she has that power?

Crickets from Coyote

So she is taking money the Congress allocated for other things.

Ok, where does the Constitution say she has that power?

You are asking me to assume your first statement is accurate.

That's a big assumption. Perhaps you can support your claim first.

Forum List

Back