VP Harris & President Biden Are Attempting To Turn Texas Dems Fleeing Election Consequences Into Civil Rights Issue (Which They Opposed)

Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers
Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

View attachment 512775
What The Racist F*...?

The Party that fought to keep blacks in slavery...
The Party that created the KKK ...
The Party that created Jim Crow....
The Party that opposed Civil Rights...
The President who advocated bussing...
The President who promised to be the 'Great Uniter'
The President who called blacks Predators

Are now belittling / insulting the historic march in Selma by comparing a bunch of cowardly Democrat party members from Texas fleeing their state, their responsibility, and the 'consequences of elections' to oppose legislation that makes voting in Texas more secure than voting in the president's state of Delaware and makes it harder to perpetrate election fraud....

The Black community should be INCENSED by this racially insulting political theater meant to divide this nation even further, this pathetic attempt to manipulate blacks along with other Americans by proving they have no idea what the marches in Selma really meant / means.

Good grief! Biden is a racist pathological liar, and Biden and Harris are shameless racist manipulators and con artists.

Maybe the the Texas Democrats were fleeing the “Racial Jungle”? What is a racial jungle. Can the President clarify that for us?

Maybe the Vice President can when she gets her hand off the Selma button. The ghosts and spirits of Selma are tired of Democrats simply using their legacy to get a rise out of everyone when they don’t get their way.

The republicans are trying to restrict voting access to those who they perceive are Democrat, I.e. blacks and others.

The Tx Legislation gives voters more time / more opportunity to vote than does the president's own state - Delaware, you ignorant knob.

Biden, Harris, & the Democrats are guilty of 'Cultural STRUGGLE Misappropriation'.

:cool:

The Party that opposed Civil Rights
And yet you and I both know the parties have switched sides on these issues.
hahhahahhaha

that's not only silly, it's childish. Nobody has "switched sides" on the issue.

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

Well said.

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

Except the exact same Democrats who did all of that years ago are the same Democrats:

Who were caught in 2016, when their e-mails were leaked, engaging in racist speech / verbiage in their personal e-mails

Who have 'enslaved' blacks through their policy of 'economic slavery', destroying their independence and success to keep them dependent on Food Stamps, Unemployment, Welfare
- Democrats used COVID-19 to wipe out over 50% of existing minority-owned small businesses; millions had gotten off the Democrats' social welfare programs, only to be forced back onto them because of the Democrats Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating edicts.

Who claimed she was forced to participate in the racist bussing program advocated byJoe Biden, only to turn around and become his VP

Who called Blacks 'Predators'

Who said about Barak Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
- '1st mainstream African American who was ARTICULATE....BRIGHT.....CLEAN...NICE LOOKING', INSINUATING EVERY BLACK
MAN WHO HAD COME BEFORE COULD NOT SPEAK INTELLIGENTLY, WAS STUPID, WAS DIRTY/TRASHY, & UGLY

-
That is a 'story book'?! WHY? Because only in a storybook could a black man be articulate, bright, CLEAN, AND NICE LOOKING?

Who told African Americans they were not black unless they voted for him

Who publicly declared Blacks are not as diverse as Latinos

Who have promised blacks the dsame exact same thing for over a hundred years and still have not delivered on those promises

Whose Children freely use the 'N' Word, demonstrating the type of atmosphere they were raised in and what their parents were / are like

'A leopard can not change his spots', as the saying goes, and a racist Democrat can not simply stop being racist. Joe Biden (and the Democrats have) has more than proved that.

Biden raised a racist son. The racist family they are.
These last few tRumpling posts ooze desperation.
You sticking up for ole Hunter Biden? I mean he uses the n word like he tips his strippers.

how so? is it desperation to call a guy that using the n-word in conversation a racist?

my my…i suppose your post is just further proof your claim the parties have “switched” is just desperate projection

hahhahahhaha

Richard Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for president and openly supports the Squad due to their anti semitic views.

Last edited:
hahhahahhaha

Richard Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for president and openly supports the Squad due to their anti semitic views.

He voted for Xiden...he voted straight Dem. The DNC is the party that he was attracted to, four years of actual Republican policies really pissed him off.

Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers
Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

View attachment 512775
What The Racist F*...?

The Party that opposed Civil Rights...
The President who advocated bussing...
The President who promised to be the 'Great Uniter'
The President who called blacks Predators

Are now belittling / insulting the historic march in Selma by comparing a bunch of cowardly Democrat party members from Texas fleeing their state, their responsibility, and the 'consequences of elections' to oppose legislation that makes voting in Texas more secure than voting in the president's state of Delaware and makes it harder to perpetrate election fraud....

The Black community should be INCENSED by this racially insulting political theater meant to divide this nation even further, this pathetic attempt to manipulate blacks along with other Americans by proving they have no idea what the marches in Selma really meant / means.

Good grief! Biden is a racist pathological liar, and Biden and Harris are shameless racist manipulators and con artists.

Hilarious coming from those two klanners.

You sticking up for ole Hunter Biden? I mean he uses the n word like he tips his strippers.
tenor (6).gif

Forum List

Back