VP Working hard for the people

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

Blank pages, no notes, headphones not plugged in, deep in thought about…how to appear deep in thought about the nothing going on.

I think the only success in her four years as VP is in this photo though. There’s not a white lid on her coffee cup. So that’s a win.

Blank pages, no notes, headphones not plugged in, deep in thought about…how to appear deep in thought about the nothing going on.

I think the only success in her four years as VP is in this photo though. There’s not a white lid on her coffee cup. So that’s a win.

written by an aide using a file photo,,

she drunk in diddys mansion basement laughing like a hyena,

written by an aide using a file photo,,

she drunk in diddys mansion basement laughing like a hyena,
You know there were 20 people there setting that up and not one thought to plug her earphones in? None of them thought something should be on the papers? Anything? It’s because none of them give a fuck about the American people.

Kanye said Bush hates black people after Katrina. Well democrats hate Americans.

If she and Biden gave a damn, every Air National Guard helicopter in the east and active duty military search and rescue choppers should have been in the air as soon as they could fly to find and rescue every person needing help. That there are people waiting for rescue now--most without food or potable water--is unconscionable. Biden and Kamala have had plenty of time to do a lot of other unnecessary stuff this past four days, but they'll get to the storm ravaged areas 'as soon as they can?'

And Biden said Congress may have to authorize more disaster funds???? He sure as hell didn't get Congress to authorize the billions in student loan payouts he personally authorized.

And their DEI policy for FEMA was equally bad. People needing help should get it immediately without consideration for who they are, what political party they belong to, what skin color they might have etc. Instead Kamala said disaster funds would be distributed to achieve equity.

It's insane.

That's exactly what a President looks like.

kamala-harris.gif

You know there were 20 people there setting that up and not one thought to plug her earphones in? None of them thought something should be on the papers? Anything? It’s because none of them give a fuck about the American people.

Kanye said Bush hates black people after Katrina. Well democrats hate Americans.
Commiela wants you to KNOW how much contempt she has.

You're lying through your teeth tRumpling.

Not that I expected anything different from someone like you.

You can't see any of those things from that angle.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Her deep thought is trying to understand her last word salad! lol!

Forum List

Back