Wacky Ann Coulter, not just Stephen Miller, is helping to write President Trump's immigration laws

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump was coming under fire because he hadn't produced a single policy paper on immigration. so he arranged for Wacky Ann to quickly produce a white paper on Trump's immigration policies.

Coulter, without disclosing her role, tweeted that it was "the greatest political document since the Magna Cartra"

Trump was coming under fire because he hadn't produced a single policy paper on immigration. so he arranged for Wacky Ann to quickly produce a white paper on Trump's immigration policies.

Coulter, without disclosing her role, tweeted that it was "the greatest political document since the Magna Cartra"
No link to a source?

No link to a source?
No matter on the links. Most of the media are such sorry liars it makes no difference anymore.

If true, I love it. Next up, Coulter helps draft up the plan to unleash the right wing death squads on the people who ruined America.

• Banned

No link to a source?

the source is Joshua Green's book about Trump, "The Devil's Bargain"...it's impossible to link it.

Trump supporters should be happy, not sad, about this.

No link to a source?

the source is Joshua Green's book about Trump, "The Devil's Bargain"...it's impossible to link it.

Trump supporters should be happy, not sad, about this.
I am, if it's true.

basquebromance said:

Good. Give Trump help. He is over-loaded. Who better? Luis Gutierrez? open borders Mc Brain?

So that's why she is so upset with him lately. He hasn't gotten enough of it done.

You know, I just did a Google search for "ann coulter trump immigration plan" and I found just a couple of sites that said she wrote it for him, but those were 6 months to a year old.

However........................all of the recent links say that she's pissed at him, and yeah, it's because he's moving too slow for her tastes on immigration.

So that's why she is so upset with him lately. He hasn't gotten enough of it done.

You know, I just did a Google search for "ann coulter trump immigration plan" and I found just a couple of sites that said she wrote it for him, but those were 6 months to a year old.

However........................all of the recent links say that she's pissed at him, and yeah, it's because he's moving too slow for her tastes on immigration.
Yeah, all the stories I found were old too. But it would explain her displeasure with him lately if true.

If its Brown flush it down.
If its Black send it back.
If it smells like curry.....get out and hurry.
If arrived by camel...return to sender.
If in a cotton top.....keep the Sieks.
America has been overwhelmed by above.
Pause-halt, I don't care.
Keep the sexy Asian chicks. Indians keep too.

Vas is das? killed thread? sorry maybe too harsh? Leave Trump alone then. I'm getting upset with russian dems. Maybe I delete?

Last edited:
For those who choose to seek it out, Ann Coulter has written the best reader-friendly summary of the American immigration "problem," and that book - as spoon-fed to The Donald by his minions - was the nucleus of Trump's ENTIRE FUCKING CAMPAIGN. I believe the short title to the book is "Adios America."

I hope to God she does have role in crafting Trump's ultimate policies on immigration. There would be no one better suited to the task.

(A). Build a fucking wall!
(B). End "birthright citizenship" by legislation. (It is NOT in the Constitution or any Amendment).
(C). End all government handouts to non-legal residents - including free tuition to public schools.
(D). Enforce U.S. employment laws w/r/t I-9 registration (i.e., fire everybody who is not in the country and working legally).
(E). Invite everyone not here legally to leave. But by that time, they will mostly be on their way out anyway.

For those who choose to seek it out, Ann Coulter has written the best reader-friendly summary of the American immigration "problem," and that book - as spoon-fed to The Donald by his minions - was the nucleus of Trump's ENTIRE FUCKING CAMPAIGN. I believe the short title to the book is "Adios America."

I hope to God she does have role in crafting Trump's ultimate policies on immigration. There would be no one better suited to the task.

(B). End "birthright citizenship" by legislation. (It is NOT in the Constitution or any Amendment).
(C). End all government handouts to non-legal residents - including free tuition to public schools.
(D). Enforce U.S. employment laws w/r/t I-9 registration (i.e., fire everybody who is not in the country and working legally).
(E). Invite everyone not here legally to leave. But by that time, they will mostly be on their way out anyway.
Say this is done.
What will change in your life?

Say this is done.
What will change in your life?
He will be able to communicate with the yard boys.

Oh, and his rent will go down.

What we need to president to do is to just place a moratorium on "all" immigration. Our cities are crowded, our streets and highways are congested and our family farms disappear daily due to urban sprawl. Just end it, Trump.

Coulter knew all about the democrats real platform for years...to turn America into a 3rd world hellhole.

Forum List

Back