Wacky AOC's new PAC raised more than $69K on its first day of public fundraising

Bet she gets a new pair of shoes.
You're just pissed because she can afford to buy new shoes, making $174,000 a year, while you walk around in your only pair of shoes that have holes in the bottom, the insides are lined with cardboard, and both are left-footed.

AOC just wants to help people, that's all. so stop worrying about her, she's gonna be ok

You're just pissed because she can afford to buy new shoes, making $174,000 a year, while you walk around in your only pair of shoes that have holes in the bottom, the insides are lined with cardboard, and both are left-footed.
6th grade made up insults show a feckless desperation. I've got about 20 pair of shoes and the wife calls me Oldmouldy Marcos.

AOC just wants to help people, that's all. so stop worrying about her, she's gonna be ok
How is getting $10 Million from Netflix, and then chasing Netflix' competitor Amazon out of her district taking thousands of jobs with them, helping people?

She is helping herself which is what most Democrats do once they get in to office after shoveling bullshit and false promises all over their voters.

She went from being a bartender flashing her tits for extra tips, to being a millionaire already. How exactly is that possible?

Yeah she really helped the people be keeping Amazon out.
You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

You may shoot me with your words
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness
But still, like air, I’ll rise.

Yeah she really helped the people be keeping Amazon out.
You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

You may shoot me with your words
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Lol, you deluded morons are pathetic.

6th grade made up insults show a feckless desperation. I've got about a $20 pair of shoes and the wife calls me Oldmouldy Marcos.
Oh come on now, it was at least a 7th grade insult. I was just trying to closely match the mentality of the poster I was replying to.

You, on the other hand, simply omitted the letter "a" and a "$" sign in front of the 20 in your reply to me defending nostra.

I modified it for you. No thanks necessary.

Forum List

Back