Waco a stark reminder of the murderous intent of dictatorial administrations

You said, "She made the decision to kill Americans on American soil."

Whether we like it or not, she did. Prove me otherwise.

My point is that it didn't have to get that far. There was ample time for the Branch Davidians to avoid the incident long before it happened, and there was still time for them to surrender once it started. No excuses, it's on them.

How far do you think any male would have gotten out into the yard.?

You are just being foolish now.

My point is that it didn't have to get that far. There was ample time for the Branch Davidians to avoid the incident long before it happened, and there was still time for them to surrender once it started. No excuses, it's on them.

As far as they wanted to before the incident happened, and with something like a white flag, as far as they wanted to during the actual event. Why are you ignoring the fact that they could have ended it before it ever got that extreme?

White flags and hands in the air do wonders

Waco shows what happens when you kill federal agents. You stop being a bunch of bible worshipers and start being a bunch of wanted killers

Gee, and all the while here I was under the impression that the ATF screwed the pooch. We now know that Reno was advised by Holder during this debacle and he lied then as he is lying today in F&F.
Was WACO butchery by the Libs on religion. You can bet your booty it was. Libbies cry today about 20 kids killed in Conn, while they hide the facts about the 28 children massacred in WACO.
I certainly never read about restricting guns to the ATF or the FBI after the massacre of 82 men, women and children at WACO.

I remember the conservative reaction during the Waco standoff. I did not hear any voices raised in defense of the brave citizens in Waco. What I heard from conservatives was how inept the Clinton administration was. How these cop killers were allowed to openly flaunt the law while Clintons justice department stood idly by.
When they finally made a move after 50 days and the compound caught fire it became how Clinton had murdered these innocent souls

Talk about Monday morning quarterbacking from the right

Surely you jest.

You could hear the screams live. I was on my knees in my living room. No shit man. It was unreal when it went up in flames.

You said, "She made the decision to kill Americans on American soil."

She didn't want to.

I'm really specific with words. But bottom line, they set that place on fire. I watched it live,

You could hear them screaming. I was in Toronto at the time. It was an act of barbarism of an American government against its own people.

They screamed till they died.

Thank you Ms Reno.

There is ample evidence that the Davidians set the house on fire themselves. At least there's just the same amount of evidence as there is that the feds did.

With all due honesty, would you believe the feds did?

You could hear the screams live. I was on my knees in my living room. No shit man. It was unreal when it went up in flames.
It didn't have to happen and surrender was an option at any time.......especially after the fires began

Martyrdom is a waste

So what murder was the warrent for?
What were the facts of the case.
When was the murder comitted?

It was a gun grab, nothing more.
The B.D s were defending their 2nd amendment rights.
A horrific crime in the liberal mindset!
If a warrant was issued without proper grounds the charges are dismissed in a court of law. That is the way things work in America. Firing at federal agents makes you a criminal and shows why the warrant was necessary

You don't really know that she wanted to kill them. She probably didn't know the place would catch on fire. If it hadn't have been set ablaze, it's likely there would have been survivors.

HOT TEARGASS.
Well documented.
Burn them out by accident, use HOT TEARGASS!!

Hot tear gas? Tear gas canisters don't produce heat dim wit. You mean the Flash Bang Canisters?

there is ample reason to believe that the Branch Davidians set the blaze themselves. At least there's just as much evidence that they did as there is that the government did.

Tear gas canisters produce heat. A lot of heat.

By the time the flames started, yes it was too late then. But there was plenty of time before that for them to end it peacefully.

One of the problems I had with the whole thing was the fact that the feds could have arrested Koresh in town. He went to a particular hardware store on a regular basis.
They made a mistake trying to take the guy at the compound with all the children there.

She didn't want to.

I'm really specific with words. But bottom line, they set that place on fire. I watched it live,

You could hear them screaming. I was in Toronto at the time. It was an act of barbarism of an American government against its own people.

They screamed till they died.

Thank you Ms Reno.

There is ample evidence that the Davidians set the house on fire themselves. At least there's just the same amount of evidence as there is that the feds did.

With all due honesty, would you believe the feds did?

With all honesty, I remember when it happened I was shocked. I never expected that to happen. Listening over the days and weeks that followed I knew that no one really knows how the fire started. I don't accept either the government's version or the Conspiracy Theorists version.

I do blame the Davidians for the conflict.

One of the problems I had with the whole thing was the fact that the feds could have arrested Koresh in town. He went to a particular hardware store on a regular basis.
They made a mistake trying to take the guy at the compound with all the children there.

NO, the ATF wanted a big splashy raid where they could frog march the Davidians out and show all the weapons they found.

It was poorly planned, they made a lot of horrible mistakes, including going on with the raid after the Davidians had been tipped off.

That said, no one is to blame here except Koresh and those dumb enough to follow him.

There were mistakes made for sure. Hindsight is perfect vision.

[

I still want Reno up on charges. She made the call that killed all those babies.

NO, that would be David Koresh...

David Koresh made every decision that started this standoff and led to it ending the way it did.

This guy was too afraid to face the music for what he did, so he took out himself and his followers in a blaze of glory.

This I'm afraid, is the closest to the truth. I remember seeing him interviewed before the incident happened. He was psychotic.

NO, the ATF wanted a big splashy raid where they could frog march the Davidians out and show all the weapons they found.

It was poorly planned, they made a lot of horrible mistakes, including going on with the raid after the Davidians had been tipped off.

That said, no one is to blame here except Koresh and those dumb enough to follow him.

Those kids didnt have any say in the matter. The feds knew the kids were there. They showed a serious lack judgement.
They knew damn well that this could turn out the way it did.
I'm not defending Koresh here. The guy was a loon no doubt. But the feds fucked this up from the get go.

Forum List

Back