Wait, LYFT and UBER laying off people???

Dude what part of stay the fuck home don't you understand?

I would expect rides to drop over 90%.

People still have to go to the fucking market and pharmacy

Nobody pays 20 dollars to go to fucking wal mart in someone else's prius. And most pharmacies deliver. Most uber and lyft rides were to and from WORK. Which, thanks to Trump, nobody has to worry about anymore.

Last edited:

Mine will deliver, if I want, but maybe that's a small city thing , since we don't use much Uber, most of us having multiple cars.

And a lot were to and from restaurants. Well the entire restaurant industry is now take out or delivery so that kinda excludes what uber and lyft would be used for. I'm not going to pay 20 dollars each way to go get 10 dollars of take out.

And a lot were to and from restaurants. Well the entire restaurant industry is now take out or delivery so that kinda excludes what uber and lyft would be used for. I'm not going to pay 20 dollars each way to go get 10 dollars of take out.
You should live somewhere with nationalized insurance where Uber drivers only pay $35/mo. My 2 weeks shit from the grocer will be here shortly( my tag ends in #8 so no driving today or tomorrow). He'll bring a dozen bags from the grocer, a gallon of gas for the weedwhacker, and some stuff from the farmacia. $4 fee

Nobody pays 20 dollars to go to fucking wal mart in someone else's prius. And most pharmacies deliver. Most uber and lyft rides were to and from WORK. Which, thanks to Trump, nobody has to worry about anymore.
well u have a point I am working from home

Forum List

Back