Wait...murder rate in Britain on the rise...but...they confiscated guns...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....apparently the murder rate in gun free Britain is on the rise....I know, I know....they still have hunting guns......but apparently their criminals don't realize that they should have turned in all of their illegal guns.....they confiscated them a while back......I guess no one told them....

Homicides in England and Wales up 14%

The police-recorded crime figures include a 9% rise in knife crime and a 4% rise in gun crime, which are thought to reflect a rise in gang violence largely in London and Manchester.

The rise in gun crime is the first recorded for eight years and includes a 10% rise in London.
The official statisticians say that a 36% rise in sexual offences, including the highest number of rapes since 2003 – at 33,341 – reflect a greater willingness of victims to come forward to report such crimes rather than a real surge in attacks.

Hmmm...again....didn't they confiscate guns? How did gun crime rise 4%...if it is only that, since they are having trouble with their police misreporiting crime stats.

Do you make every person you meet IRL listen to you whine about guns......every single fucking day? You have got to be getting bored.

Yes.....apparently the murder rate in gun free Britain is on the rise....I know, I know....they still have hunting guns......but apparently their criminals don't realize that they should have turned in all of their illegal guns.....they confiscated them a while back......I guess no one told them....

The police-recorded crime figures include a 9% rise in knife crime and a 4% rise in gun crime, which are thought to reflect a rise in gang violence largely in London and Manchester.

The rise in gun crime is the first recorded for eight years and includes a 10% rise in London.
The official statisticians say that a 36% rise in sexual offences, including the highest number of rapes since 2003 – at 33,341 – reflect a greater willingness of victims to come forward to report such crimes rather than a real surge in attacks.

Hmmm...again....didn't they confiscate guns? How did gun crime rise 4%...if it is only that, since they are having trouble with their police misreporiting crime stats.

You do realize that the murder rate in the UK is about 1/4 of what it is here in the US, right?

I'll take England's murder rate over ours any day

But then again, they do not have to deal with 300 million guns like we do

You do realize that the murder rate in the UK is about 1/4 of what it is here in the US, right?

Yep....and it isn't because of their gun laws....it is because their criminal sub-culture doesn't murder as often as ours do......but that may very well be changing......and of course, their gun crime rate didn't drop after the confiscation...it first spiked, and then went back to the level it was before the confiscation...

So essentially, they confiscated guns and disarmed their law abiding citizens and got nothing for it......violence increased, and the gun crime rate stayed the same.........

And now they may have the beginnings of a mass shooter problem......

Then you will have to send them our criminals and import their criminals.....guns aren't the problem....their criminals murder less often than ours do....

Yep....and it isn't because of their gun laws....it is because their criminal sub-culture doesn't murder as often as ours do......but that may very well be changing......and of course, their gun crime rate didn't drop after the confiscation...it first spiked, and then went back to the level it was before the confiscation...

So essentially, they confiscated guns and disarmed their law abiding citizens and got nothing for it......violence increased, and the gun crime rate stayed the same.........

So they have a murder rate that is about 1/4 ours. Lets look at the gun violence rates: Percapita gun homicides in the UK.....0.06. Gun homicides in the US: 3.55. With the UK having roughly 1/60th the rate than in the US. And 1/4 the murder rate.

And your solution is *more* guns in the UK?

Really?

Then you will have to send them our criminals and import their criminals.....guns aren't the problem....their criminals murder less often than ours do....

Not just criminals......domestic violence, road rage, suicides

All of which are made worse by 300 million guns

I like when a country like Englands best laid plans fail , just a comment !!

Its what happens when you allow your nation to be overrun with invaders from the ME and Africa.

For town of less than 40 K plus multiple other attempts......and that was what 2011....cant wait for the new figures...........

For town of less than 40 K plus multiple other attempts......and that was what 2011....cant wait for the new figures...........

So....you are referring to *both* murders then. All two of them.

With the next runner up for 'murder capital' having a grand total of 1 murder.

And are these the 'immigrants' you're referring to?

Among those to be charged for homicide-related offences are Aleksandr Kudriasov, 40, Andis Apsitis, 36, and Mark Gidevic, 27, who will soon face trial for two counts of attempted murder.

Murder capital of Britain is also home to the highest migrant increase

I just want to be sure if Mark Gidevic was among the 'immigrants'.

So....you are referring to *both* murders then. All two of them.

With the next runner up for 'murder capital' having a grand total of 1 murder.

And are these the 'immigrants' you're referring to?

Among those to be charged for homicide-related offences are Aleksandr Kudriasov, 40, Andis Apsitis, 36, and Mark Gidevic, 27, who will soon face trial for two counts of attempted murder.

Murder capital of Britain is also home to the highest migrant increase

I just want to be sure if Mark Gidevic was among the 'immigrants'.
So its OK since its ONLY 2 innocent people instead of 2k eh? Damn I would truly love to do experiments on a libtards brain!

So they have a murder rate that is about 1/4 ours. Lets look at the gun violence rates: Percapita gun homicides in the UK.....0.06. Gun homicides in the US: 3.55. With the UK having roughly 1/60th the rate than in the US. And 1/4 the murder rate.

And your solution is *more* guns in the UK?

Really?

Their country is 2x more violent than our country is, and their gun crime stayed the same after the confiscation……nothing changed as far as gun crime goes after the confiscation…..their criminals do not murder each other as often….so taking guns away from law abiding British people is just stupid….they aren't the ones shooting people anyway. Allowing normal British people to carry guns for self defense is not going to raise the crime rate….they don't commit the crimes and they don't shoot people…the criminals who want to do that already are…….

Yes…more guns would stop the stabbings of the elderly and others by morons. Crime rates go down when normal, law abiding people can defend themselves.

Not just criminals......domestic violence, road rage, suicides

All of which are made worse by 300 million guns

No…you are talking out of your ass again…….More Americans now own and carry guns…and our gun crime rate went down, not up….Virginia allowed concealed carry in their bars last year, and their violence rate in their bars went down 5.2%

You are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about…..normal people do not shoot other people over accidents….and people who want to commit suicides will do so without guns….Japan, South Korea and China have higher suicide rates than we do and 0 access to guns.

Domestic violence has nothing to do with guns…….if you are normal and have a gun in the home you are not going to murder your wife. If you are a violent criminal, a violent alcoholic, a violent drug abuser, and you have a gun…..then you are going to murder your wife…..and if you don't have a gun….you are going to stab her to death or hack her to death with a hatchet…..or set her on fire…..

Again…you are wrong….

Forum List

Back