🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wait...wasn't there something more important than that flag, a church was involved?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wait...I know the most important thing right now is banning the democrat battle flag.....but I can't help think that there was something before that that was pretty important.....In the coverage of the flag I just can't remember what it was.......I seem to recall a church or something.......some people or something got hurt, or something......oh well...back to banning that democrat flag from the 1860s..........I'm sure I will remember that other little thing........

Wait...I know the most important thing right now is banning the democrat battle flag.....but I can't help think that there was something before that that was pretty important.....In the coverage of the flag I just can't remember what it was.......I seem to recall a church or something.......some people or something got hurt, or something......oh well...back to banning that democrat flag from the 1860s..........I'm sure I will remember that other little thing........
The secular media will never concede that Christians were targeted

yeah...still not remembering it....wasn't it somewhere in the south?

oh yeah...the flag is really, really bad....

Well, who is going to protest a church, and try to ban churches? It's a lot more fun for them to use the flag to get all excited over and have their fifteen minutes in front of the cameras.

The flag is in Columbia, SC. NOT Charleston

The flag is in Columbia, SC. NOT Charleston
The flag is everywhere.

They were?

They were?
Why not?
If the sicko just wanted to kill some black people, he could find plenty of places in and around Charleston with black people aplenty

Yes, I agree. The church shooting, TAA and TPA and ISIS drowning their latest victims and blowing the heads off of kids. I agree that the flag should go when displayed on public property but it certainly isn't enough news to suck the attention from things more important.

They were?

i guess the first clue for you could be that they were at a prayer meeting in a Church, a Christian Church.

What if this were a Mosque, what would you be thinking?

Last edited:

They were?
Why not?
If the sicko just wanted to kill some black people, he could find plenty of places in and around Charleston with black people aplenty

I think it had to do with being Christian and Black. But mostly because he knew they would probably not have the means to fight back. He goes to the hood and tries that with a gang banger and he might get popped. He is above all else, a coward. He also had it in his head to start a race riot, so a gang banger getting shot is everyday news, he had to do something that would have the most effect. If they don't just release him to the general population in prison then they are costing the public a whole lot of money for a piece of nothing.

Well, who is going to protest a church, and try to ban churches? It's a lot more fun for them to use the flag to get all excited over and have their fifteen minutes in front of the cameras.

I think it flying on public property is a no no. It can be displayed as a historic item but everyone owns public land and the flag does not speak for everyone. Here in the north we have guys driving their trucks around with the stars and bars flying. I look at it this way. During the CW the flag was used to mark army units. Now when we see the flag being flown out of a truck in the north I realize it is now used to mark aholes. Good to know.

They were?
Why not?

But he said that he wanted to kill black people. He said that once he started reading the Council of Conservative Citizens (right wing hate site) it really opened his eyes.

This does bring up a good point. Why should events at a church effect business of the government or state run facilities?

So much for separation of church and state.

They were?

i guess the first clue for you could be that they were at a prayer meeting in a Church, a Christian Church.

Silly nutter.

their paid blacklives agitators couldn't stir up the people (of all color skin) into rioting and looting. so they had FIND something else to get USE out of these poor people DEATHS

dirty and nasty political agenda: down to these left/slimy people with their black hearts and souls.

They were?

Silly nutter.

Eschewal

Forum List

Back