🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wait...wasn't there something more important than that flag, a church was involved?

their paid blacklives agitators couldn't stir up the people (of all color skin) into rioting and looting. so they had FIND something else to get USE out of these poor people DEATHS

dirty and nasty political agenda: down to these left/slimy people with their black hearts and souls.

Maybe it is just a case where people think they have to do something in the face of unspeakable horror. I wouldn't dwell long on the flag thing. If you want to display such a symbol then do so on the roof of you dodge charger, or anywhere else on your property. Meanwhile there is talk, from Senator Toomy, of reintroducing gun control. So be cautious to paying too much attention to the man behind the curtain.

Wait...I know the most important thing right now is banning the democrat battle flag.....but I can't help think that there was something before that that was pretty important.....In the coverage of the flag I just can't remember what it was.......I seem to recall a church or something.......some people or something got hurt, or something......oh well...back to banning that democrat flag from the 1860s..........I'm sure I will remember that other little thing........
If the perp had been black and the church members white we wouldn't even be talking about this.

That's racism.

Wait...I know the most important thing right now is banning the democrat battle flag.....but I can't help think that there was something before that that was pretty important.....In the coverage of the flag I just can't remember what it was.......I seem to recall a church or something.......some people or something got hurt, or something......oh well...back to banning that democrat flag from the 1860s..........I'm sure I will remember that other little thing........
If the perp had been black and the church members white we wouldn't even be talking about this.

That's racism.

Then they would have called him a "Caucasion black." And would finally show images of black tea party members.......you know, the ones they can't seem to find when the call the Tea Party racist........

Flying the Confederate flag makes Dylann Root happy

Dylan-Roof-with-Flag_Full-Screen.jpg

Flying the Confederate flag makes Dylann Root happy

Dylan-Roof-with-Flag_Full-Screen.jpg

Wait......this guy did something right......and the most important thing about what he did was about the flag? Right? You lefties really got mad about that flag...right? Even though it is a democrat battle flag........right? I still can't recall exactly what.................

Can you believe it.....I'm watching the coverage of the confederate flag controversy when the news breaks in to report about some funerals of some people from some church or something.....how can they break in for something as insignificant as that when they were talking about the democrat flag from the 1860s.....have they no sense of priorities?

Can you believe it.....I'm watching the coverage of the confederate flag controversy when the news breaks in to report about some funerals of some people from some church or something.....how can they break in for something as insignificant as that when they were talking about the democrat flag from the 1860s.....have they no sense of priorities?
Is Gold's Gym sponsoring the funeral service?

Forum List

Back