Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

Those are low paying jobs that don't need to be done like all low wage jobs. Non issue
what?

don't need to be done?

so if there were no wally workers, there would be no place to shop for low income people or people who just want to save money even if not low income

How can u say such a dumb thing? sheez

thanks for making my day... getting very tired of the pro-murder folks at this site.. the pro-Stupids...

Glad I could help another person (and I hope you tell massive others) to not support murder

:)

I never hold back when there is an opportunity to tell anyone I am pro-life, and I am blessed to live in a part of the country where most everybody feels the same. Indeed, abortions became illegal here! It feels clean!

There was a whiny little tiny "protest" in the population center near me when the pro-abortionists got mad about it -- about a dozen active protesters and a hundred or so looky-loos who wanted to see some heads get busted.

We also allow no CRT in schools and non of this stupid gender confusion indoctrination of grade schoolers.

It feels clean.

I never hold back when there is an opportunity to tell anyone I am pro-life, and I am blessed to live in a part of the country where most everybody feels the same. Indeed, abortions became illegal here! It feels clean!

There was a whiny little tiny "protest" in the population center near me when the pro-abortionists got mad about it -- about a dozen active protesters and a hundred or so looky-loos who wanted to see some heads get busted.

We also allow no CRT in schools and non of this stupid gender confusion indoctrination of grade schoolers.

It feels clean.

That's because it is. I live in a red area myself. It is amazing the difference. I used to live in WA... one of 3 states that is "stockpiling" the Mifel... whatever you call it, that abortion drug.

WA, Massachusetts (spelling) and

OMG, you'll never guess!

Can you guess the other state?

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.

SO RRY.jpg

That's because it is. I live in a red area myself. It is amazing the difference. I used to live in WA... one of 3 states that is "stockpiling" the Mifel... whatever you call it, that abortion drug.

WA, Massachusetts (spelling) and

OMG, you'll never guess!

Can you guess the other state?

Oregon?

I escaped from Washington State a year and a half ago, and as Washington goes, so goes Oregon, and vice versa.

Oregon?

I escaped from Washington State a year and a half ago, and as Washington goes, so goes Oregon, and vice versa.

close

actually, you were right..

California

what's the damn difference?

OR is probably just dragging its feet for some reason... which is odd, very odd...

It feels clean.

how dare you.jpg

Both idiots. Abortion affects mainly filthy dems. All you are doing is bringing more baby dems into the world to grow up and destroy America. The dem fetuses should have been sucked out of the vag with a shopvac and flushed down the nearest shidder. Plus banning abortion destroys the reps chances to get back in. OK, not to save America...just with the hopes to slow down the destruction a notch or two.

Reps have proven themselves to be idiots deluxe! They lose at every turn.

Memes collection 4.12.23 D.D.Teoli Jr. A.C. (1).jpeg

Instead you buy foreign at about 2 dollars per hour?

Your shit is old.
So if someone disagrees with your stance that means they are wrong. Talk about getting old. Close em down I could really care less. It's part of capitalism. New ones pop up.

Abortion is a state decision and should be. But outlawing it in case of rape is anti common sense.

View attachment 775603

Both idiots. Abortion affects mainly filthy dems. All you are doing is bringing more baby dems into the world to grow up and destroy America. The dem fetuses should have been sucked out of the vag with a shopvac and flushed down the nearest shidder. Plus banning abortion destroys the reps chances to get back in. OK, not to save America...just with the hopes to slow down the destruction a notch or two.

Reps have proven themselves to be idiots deluxe! They lose at every turn.

View attachment 775602

Agree with most of that.

Doug is actually a really nice guy. But he is a smart guy - they really don't need any other reason to close a store than profits.
His wife Shelley was at one time on the board of directors of the charity that my wife works with.
The Waltons tend to lean slightly to the left but McMillion tends to lean slightly to the right. In the end, he will always pick what makes the most profits.

These stores are being robbed blind......you can't run a store for free....

What part of that is so hard for you leftist stooges to get?

Pixie dust does not pay for the goods in these stores....so when the people in Chicago and San Francisco steal everything...there is no way to keep those stores open...

Defund the police. Quite possibly the most ignorant democrat idea ever

Well.....

Pretty much all of their ideas are ignorant and stupid........

Releasing violent criminals, then trying to blame republicans for gun crime?

Now that is really stupid

Forum List

Back