Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

It's almost fascinating, this is Pelosi's district, her husband is attacked in her own home. A flagship store is closing after only one year. Thousands of people are sleeping on the streets in tents, crapping on the streets, doing drugs in the street. And still nothing from the politicians. Although, we do still hear from the idiot liberals on this site what a beautiful place San Franciso is....fascinating.

Doesn't anyone care about our country being demolished?

As goes Wally's so goes the nation.... (not so much W Foods)
Destroying America is the cool thing to do. They get a kick out of bullying people vicariously. Nothing matters but the State. Good Commies and better fascists.

who is causing the p roblems?

the dims... so how are they the ones being hurt the most?

??
While the old black woman's grandson is busy busting store windows and looting everything in sight and on site ... the old black woman no longer has a store to shop at and, in the long run, the black grandson no longer has a place to buy food. So, when it's all said and done, the inner city blacks end up hurting themselves more than anyone else. The stores simply close down and move to a more sane area of the country.

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.
4 stores.... Seriously...

Walmart closes and opens stores all the time...

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

The idiots who defunded the police are making their own state people pay the price. And that's what I think.

It's almost fascinating, this is Pelosi's district, her husband is attacked in her own home. A flagship store is closing after only one year. Thousands of people are sleeping on the streets in tents, crapping on the streets, doing drugs in the street. And still nothing from the politicians. Although, we do still hear from the idiot liberals on this site what a beautiful place San Franciso is....fascinating.

it sounds beautiful, after your lovely description, which I know reflects reality

Did you know about 1/3 of business properties in SF are empty?

seems business owners don't like being robbed, burglarized

who knew??!!

Both idiots. Abortion affects mainly filthy dems. All you are doing is bringing more baby dems into the world to grow up and destroy America. The dem fetuses should have been sucked out of the vag with a shopvac and flushed down the nearest shidder. Plus banning abortion destroys the reps chances to get back in. OK, not to save America...just with the hopes to slow down the destruction a notch or two.

Reps have proven themselves to be idiots deluxe! They lose at every turn.
This is really pathetic, this post

Like what... We're supposed to know which babies are going to grow up and be dims and which ones not while they're in the womb? Insane

The Rs have the correct moral stance RE abortion. The dims are demonic on that and every other issue. Human life is sacred, created by God (not that only Christians respect unborn life, not hardly)

You never have a right to take INNOCENT life and there is nothing more innocent obviously than an unborn child or any child up to the age of reason. .. (not that you can kill those older at will)

What a murderous society we have come to be...

very troubling

This is really pathetic, this post

Like what... We're supposed to know which babies are going to grow up and be dims and which ones not while they're in the womb? Insane

The Rs have the correct moral stance RE abortion. The dims are demonic on that and every other issue. Human life is sacred, created by God (not that only Christians respect unborn life, not hardly)

You never have a right to take INNOCENT life and there is nothing more innocent obviously than an unborn child or any child up to the age of reason. .. (not that you can kill those older at will)

What a murderous society we have come to be...

very troubling

Would that it were that simple, huh?

Doug is actually a really nice guy. But he is a smart guy - they really don't need any other reason to close a store than profits.
His wife Shelley was at one time on the board of directors of the charity that my wife works with.
The Waltons tend to lean slightly to the left but McMillion tends to lean slightly to the right. In the end, he will always pick what makes the most profits.
FYI

The waltons had always donated big time to republicans, at least during the gw bush years and right after years.

don't get you here

??

To be perfectly honest, the world might be able to do fine without the baby that's destined to become the incredibly intolerant, hate-filled leftist.

It grieves me to know that any baby is being murdered, but what are we going to do to convince the leftists that what they're doing is such a sin and a crime? The devil has them. Why is it my job to try to wrestle them away when they're perfectly happy in sin and will spit in my face for my trouble?

I don't feel at all holy about it, but it's the way I feel.

To be perfectly honest, the world might be able to do fine without the baby that's destined to become the incredibly intolerant, hate-filled leftist.

It grieves me to know that any baby is being murdered, but what are we going to do to convince the leftists that what they're doing is such a sin and a crime? The devil has them. Why is it my job to try to wrestle them away when they're perfectly happy in sin and will spit in my face for my trouble?

I don't feel at all holy about it, but it's the way I feel.

I've had the same kinds of thoughts

but I try to stay focused on what JESUS did (to fight evil... sacrifice for the cause of Good)

Maybe that's why He called it the Narrow way

and said that few find it. No one wants "narrow"... human nature. But I don't think we can get to Heaven by accepting our human nature, never fighting it

I've had the same kinds of thoughts

but I try to stay focused on what JESUS did (to fight evil... sacrifice for the cause of Good)

Maybe that's why He called it the Narrow way

and said that few find it. No one wants "narrow"... human nature. But I don't think we can get to Heaven by accepting our human nature, never fighting it

I understand.

I guess I'll continue to fight these feelings.

At least I am fighting. Six months ago, I wouldn't have bothered with the struggle.

Having the DNC convention in Chicago just draws attention to how crime-ridden the pos place is...

dumb

The Chicago demleftist will put a hold on their destructive policies and clean up around the DNC convention. Their media allies be told to show footage of the cleaned up areas and do story after story of the newly cleaned city. As soon as the convention is over and the demleftists leave for their taxpayer funded mansions back to shithole it is. The best part is the tactics they use to clean up the city for a few weeks are exactly what conservatives have been telling these shitholes to do for decades.

Whole Foods story

and get this...

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

Perhaps democrats are looking at 1968 rather longingly.

Forum List

Back