WAL-MART Shooter Picked Victims By Race...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
WAL-MART Shooter Picked Victims By Race...

GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP/CBS Charlotte) — A man who shot four people near a Greenville Wal-Mart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

Lakim Faust had more than 100 rounds of ammunition when he started shooting at people who were standing outside at a law firm and a shopping center in June, authorities said.

A grand jury indicted Faust on 14 charges Monday, including four counts of attempted first-degree murder.

Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race....

Greenville Wal-Mart Shooter Picked Victims By Race « CBS Charlotte

Why isn't this national news? Oh'yeah white people deserve it within the leftist mind.

You wanna see something light attacking something dark?

TdR4ZYe.gif

I showed this to a lib friend and he reluctantly admitted there's a double standard but quickly said since nobody was killed is the reason why it was local. Then I brought up the Chicago shooting of 13 last week where nobody died and he changed the subject

You'd be screaming about racism if this was a white man doing this. People like you are killing this nation....
Hah no I wouldn't. People like you greatly overestimate the ability of others to give a shit about your bizarre insecurities. You are an interesting sideshow on a message board, it is fun to watch.

Is this better? White guy getting owned by a black truck. Damn black trucks, they are black. If this was a white truck doing this it would be national news.

UW8yEbz.gif

Forum List

Back