#WalkAway is Back - - MAGA

ME: I like this guy. He's gay, but at least he's honest and real, and he has courage. He had the courage to withstand all the hate when he walked away from the hate and insanity of the Democrat Party. I will tell more about him in succeeding posts, but for now, here he is a couple of days ago:

Brandon Straka opens the Trump Rally in Cincinnati 8/01/19
Brandon Straka from the #WalkAway Campaign opens the Cincinnati, Ohio Trump Rally with a speech about liberals choosing to #WalkAway, uniting America, and Donald Trump being a President who loves minorities. A personal message to President Trump at the end.

They walked away so far that the Democrats took over the House.

ROFLMFAO

The only way civility will be restored
is with Democrats back in power
(after you voted us out)

People have since pulled their head out of their ass

he makes videos and tries to get them to go viral... FOR MONEY...

So does every pop star you like. Are they Russian bots?

this ain;t his first pony show...

Still not hearing why that makes me a Russian bot

his other videos fell flat...

Like Hillary did?

this WALKAWAY one was picked up by Russian bots, who spread it

I think thats bullshit, an attempt to marginalize and demean a brave man.

Listen to video >> Brandon Straka on Twitter

Untitled - Copy.png

walkaway is and always has been a Russian agitprop deal

You're an imbecile, and thats just a stupid ignorant moronic lie unworthy of an adult response.

But for the others here, here is NBC News, and note the date, Aug. 21, 2018, long AFTER Trump was elected

NBC News
Meet Brandon Straka, a gay former liberal encouraging others to #WalkAway from Democrats

Meet the gay former liberal encouraging others to #WalkAway from Democrats
Aug. 21, 2018, 8:43 AM PDT
By Tim Fitzsimons

Three months ago, Brandon Straka was a New York City hairstylist and aspiring actor with a small social media following. Now, he's a frequent Fox News contributor with nearly 70,000 Twitter followers, whose posts have been shared by Donald Trump Jr. and Sarah Palin.
His ascent to conservative-media darling began on May 26, when Straka posted a now-viral video describing why he fled the Democratic party.
“Once upon a time, I was a liberal,” Straka says in the six-minute video, looking directly toward the camera. “For years now, I have watched as the left has devolved into intolerant, inflexible, illogical, hateful, misguided, ill-informed, un-American, hypocritical, menacing, callous, ignorant, narrow-minded and, at times, blatantly fascistic behavior and rhetoric.”

And for some reason the above poster seems to be aligned closely with every Russian agitprop meme that comes out

And for some reason the above poster seems to be aligned closely with every Russian agitprop meme that comes out

Fuck off you little worm. Just like the loser you are, you are too friggin' STUPID to understand the #WalkAway movement so instead you call everybody a Russian because that's all your tiny limited brain can conjur up for a response.

Fuck off you little worm. Just like the loser you are, you are too friggin' STUPID to understand the #WalkAway movement so instead you call everybody a Russian because that's all your tiny limited brain can conjur up for a response.
Walkaway is a Russian op...and you are a Russian troll

Walkaway is and always has been a bit of Russian agitprop...as is the above poster

ME: I like this guy. He's gay, but at least he's honest and real, and he has courage. He had the courage to withstand all the hate when he walked away from the hate and insanity of the Democrat Party. I will tell more about him in succeeding posts, but for now, here he is a couple of days ago:

Brandon Straka from the #WalkAway Campaign opens the Cincinnati, Ohio Trump Rally with a speech about liberals choosing to #WalkAway, uniting America, and Donald Trump being a President who loves minorities. A personal message to President Trump at the end.

'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party
'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party

WASHINGTON – What would it take for you to leave behind acquaintances, friends, and even some family members, all in the name of politics? That's what Brandon Straka did when he decided to walk away from the Democratic Party in 2017.

"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."

That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.

"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News.

He says things changed after the 2016 election.

"I was just absolutely shocked and I think horrified and trying to understand how could anyone vote for this terrible person?" Straka said of Trump. "I was going on social media constantly asking this question and that's when finally somebody reached out to me – January of 2017 – with a social media clip that very clearly demonstrated how CNN and some of these liberal media outlets had been so dishonest and isolated these moments out of context and created a narrative surrounding Donald Trump and his supporters which was completely untrue."

After a year of reflection and research, Straka says he left the Democratic party and in 2018 started the #WalkAway grassroots movement.

"So I created something called the #WalkAway campaign, encouraging people to tell their own stories and create their own testimonials about why they, too, are walking away and what they're walking away from and it just exploded."

Forum List

Back