Walker Lied about being a LEO...

I had not heard of this whopper from Herschel.

Doesn't this offend the current police officers on our board?
Fake news, says real traitor.

No credit for football greatness

Discipline
Team leader
Passed in the classroom - neither genius nor moron
Personal achievement
Best in his profession

??

He was a great running back. Not the greatest by a wide margin. But he was a great one.

He passed in the classroom, but did not graduate. But he claimed to have graduated near the top of his class.

He made a lot of claims about his professional achievements after football. But many have been debunked.

I see you still offer nothing to counter my facts except your usual drivel.

"your facts".

You've been listening to your Salad In Chief too much. The bullshit about YOUR TRUTH being better than actual facts is just wrong, and we out here in the real world know this.

Keep on being so entertaining.

:)

"your facts".

You've been listening to your Salad In Chief too much. The bullshit about YOUR TRUTH being better than actual facts is just wrong, and we out here in the real world know this.

Keep on being so entertaining.

:)

I am in the real world. I am also really amused that you offer nothing here beyond attempted insults and "That is not true!".

No credit for football greatness

Discipline
Team leader
Passed in the classroom - neither genius nor moron
Personal achievement
Best in his profession

??

He was good in college, not the best.

He was mediocre as a pro.

OhPleaseJustQuit, you disagree with my post?

Are you disagreeing that Walker lied? Or are you disagreeing that the things he said are lies?
I have a question for you winter born why does it matter if walker lied? How do you know he lied with malice??

People say stupid stuff all the time under the heat of the camera's and being a hall of Fame running back , with a low IQ like walker it's excusable.

I have a question for you winter born why does it matter if walker lied? How do you know he lied with malice??

People say stupid stuff all the time under the heat of the camera's and being a hall of Fame running back , with a low IQ like walker it's excusable.
He don't. He's just another leftist turd.

He was a great running back. Not the greatest by a wide margin. But he was a great one.

He passed in the classroom, but did not graduate. But he claimed to have graduated near the top of his class.

He made a lot of claims about his professional achievements after football. But many have been debunked.

OK

What should concern all Americans is that candy supports warnock.

Why?

Because candy knows her employer owns warnock.

And that is bad...

You are talking to a GATOR FAN...

He does not like the DAWGS
Thanks I forgot, you can take the gators and shove them, one time we had a gator QB in Chicago he sucked and lost us bears fans the super bowl

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
In college he was the best. I watched him destroy some pretty excellent defenses.

He was the best RB at the time, far from the best ever. And yes, I watched him live lead Ga to a 44-0 win over my beloved Gators. I know how good he was.

So we excuse his lies because he is a dumb jock? Not exactly a ringing endorsement for his candidacy.

Forum List

Back