Walmart gets political

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Congressman Josh Hawley announced on Wednesday his plan to object during the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress.

Walmart's brand account decided to send out a tweet: “Go ahead. Get your 2 hour debate. #soreloser.” Kyle Plotkin,

Hawley responded to Walmart, saying: "Thanks @Walmart for your insulting condescension. Now that you’ve insulted 75 million Americans, will you at least apologize for using slave labor?"

He added: "Or maybe you’d like to apologize for the pathetic wages you pay your workers as you drive mom and pop stores out of business."

WTF, does Walmart have a bunch of 16 year-olds working at corporate?

Retail politics: Josh Hawley and Walmart clash after senator vows to object to electors

Josh allows Wal Mart to use slave labor?

Sheesh!

Eye Roll Emoticons

They must know that republicans have no long-term memory

And likely they don't mind discouraging masklesses from shopping there and increasing their potential liability

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.
no better way to infect the most amount of people while at the same time redistributing wealth from the poor to the rich,,,

He doesn't support a decent minimum wage so I guess so.
no such thing as a decent min wage,,,

You're the expert.
instead of trying to insult me how about you tell me how I'm wrong and how you determine what a decent min wage is???

"No such thing as a decent min wage" is not worth responding to. But if you insist a "decent minimum" wage would be one that has been raised within the last 10 years. It depends on location but I'm good with 15 bucks. Seems decent enough. It hasn't faired well over time.

1609364049599.png

He doesn't support a decent minimum wage so I guess so.
no such thing as a decent min wage,,,

You're the expert.
instead of trying to insult me how about you tell me how I'm wrong and how you determine what a decent min wage is???

"No such thing as a decent min wage" is not worth responding to. But if you insist a "decent minimum" wage would be one that has been raised within the last 10 years. It depends on location but I'm good with 15 bucks. Seems decent enough. It hasn't faired well over time.

View attachment 435207
thats not even close to decent,,, what if I have 5 kids and live in a 5000 sq ft house with a 300K mortgage???

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.

fuck wal mart---scum hole of AMERICA...boycott this shit hole, and let them eat their shit made in commie china...this shit hole is Un-AMERICAn

I hate Walmart and avoid when possible. Where are you going to shop?
I havent walked in one for more than ten yrs and have no problem shopping,,,

About the same for me, they helped to kicked off the trend of moving manufacturing over to China. They also have a weird smell.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.
but the mom and pop stores are having to close because of a 15.00 min wage,,, not to mention a lot of small restaurants,,

Forum List

Back