Walmart gets political

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.
but the mom and pop stores are having to close because of a 15.00 min wage,,, not to mention a lot of small restaurants,,

Where?

Josh allows Wal Mart to use slave labor?

He doesn't support a decent minimum wage so I guess so.
no such thing as a decent min wage,,,

You're the expert.
instead of trying to insult me how about you tell me how I'm wrong and how you determine what a decent min wage is???

"No such thing as a decent min wage" is not worth responding to. But if you insist a "decent minimum" wage would be one that has been raised within the last 10 years. It depends on location but I'm good with 15 bucks. Seems decent enough. It hasn't faired well over time.

View attachment 435207
thats not even close to decent,,, what if I have 5 kids and live in a 5000 sq ft house with a 300K mortgage???
I would say you got one hell of a deal on that house. Good freaking job.

You're the expert.
instead of trying to insult me how about you tell me how I'm wrong and how you determine what a decent min wage is???

"No such thing as a decent min wage" is not worth responding to. But if you insist a "decent minimum" wage would be one that has been raised within the last 10 years. It depends on location but I'm good with 15 bucks. Seems decent enough. It hasn't faired well over time.

View attachment 435207
thats not even close to decent,,, what if I have 5 kids and live in a 5000 sq ft house with a 300K mortgage???

Then you're probably not making minimum wage. I think you're thinking "decent" means a lot rather than just livable.

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.
but the mom and pop stores are having to close because of a 15.00 min wage,,, not to mention a lot of small restaurants,,

Where?
all over the country,,, up until covid hit there were several reports on it and many concerns that it will get worse as more states imposed it,,,

....what jackass hypocrites/etc.......if one of their employees just looked wrong at a black/etc--they'd fire them - like Starbucks bullshit

type of business
What difference should "type of business" have to do with anything? If Walmart is allowed to stay open for business, every business should be allowed open.

Why? Restaurants are more likely to spread the virus as are other close contact stores like hair salons. My point being that local businesses aren't being singled out.

You're the expert.

View attachment 435207

Then you're probably not making minimum wage. I think you're thinking "decent" means a lot rather than just livable.
what is livable??? if I have 5 kids and a big mortgage and work at walmart how do you expect me to get by on 15 an hr???

Where?
all over the country,,, up until covid hit there were several reports on it and many concerns that it will get worse as more states imposed it,,,

All over the country? How many locales have a $15 minimum wage?

China actually pays their employees very well, enough for loafs of bread and that. PROGS and Democrats support China as mandated by Biden's election. Hopefully he can completely update the economy by bringing China's work ethics into the USA.

From there Biden can change the distance from our sun, otherwise we'll have to face climate changes alone.

Where?

All over the country? How many locales have a $15 minimum wage?
I was speaking of wheres it being implemented,,

type of business
What difference should "type of business" have to do with anything? If Walmart is allowed to stay open for business, every business should be allowed open.

Why? Restaurants are more likely to spread the virus as are other close contact stores like hair salons. My point being that local businesses aren't being singled out.

Yea, that argument didn't work out too well in California.

Forum List

Back