Walz Has His Own Citizens Shot

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Walz' 'storm troopers' fire paint balls at folks sitting on their porch because they were 'violating' his curfew. Listen while his 'Gestapo' troops say 'Light 'em up!!!!' just before open firing on innocent folks sitting on their porches.

Also Walz set up 'snitch lines' so residents could turn their fellow neighbors in for not wearing masks.

Anyone voting for this MF is voting for tyranny.

Fair warning, when I first heard the sound in the video, I clearly heard 'Light 'em up' just before the sound of the shots. I see it seems to be gone now. Inteesting

Last edited:
Walz' 'storm troopers' fire paint balls at folks sitting on their porch because they were 'violating' his curfew.

Also Walz set up 'snitch lines' so residents could turn their fellow neighbors in for not wearing masks.

He's a commie, no doubt.

Walz' 'storm troopers' fire paint balls at folks sitting on their porch because they were 'violating' his curfew. Listen while his 'Gestapo' troops say 'Light 'em up!!!!' just before open firing on innocent folks sitting on their porches.

Must be more neighborly communism. This is what democrats voting for this want.

Walz let Minneapolis burn, and did not lift a finger as BLM thugs ran wild looting businesses, burning cop cars, burning down Precinct 3 causing billions of dollars in damage, injuries and death. But then he sends a goon squad into a quiet neighborhood to terrorize citizens. Tell me why you are voting for Harris-Walz?

never happened.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wait until they are firing more than just paintballs.

Fair warning, when I first heard the sound in the video, I clearly heard 'Light 'em up' just before the sound of the shots. I see it seems to be gone now. Inteesting
Yeah, Walz is coming after you. Better not come out till after the elections. He's got plenty of paintballs just waiting to "light you up". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back