Wambier's parents contradict trump

Yes he accepted kims saying he didnt know perhaps you have evidence that shows different.
Please put it in print for all of us to see.

Next your in negotiations that are international nucular weapons . as sad as it is a leader of the other nations said he was unaware of the circumstances of the death of a prisoner that happend before you took office under a differnt president . your choices are take his word for it as you have no evidence to show differnt or you call him a lying bastard and deatroy you negotiations on nucular weapons.

You probally couldnt negotiate the price of a banana.

Now im not trying to insult the man or his family here but its pretty well common knowledge that going to north korea is a extremly dangerous move and best to be avoided . also if you do go screwing around there is a real no no.

Myself i think its a foolish thing to do and risky.
Trump had nothing to do with the entire affair .
Obama did and his reaction was to stick his thumb up his ass and start spinning screaming weee weee . he did nothing about it to show strength.
As a Russian Sock Puppet you know well and good that no jailer in North Korea is going to risk pissing off the Great Leader by damaging something as valuable as an AMERICAN hostage.

We all saw the damn translator running off that train as if his life and his family's lives depended on it. No chance Sum Fat Kim wasn't aware of what was going on and approving it
He went to a communist country, which wasn't a good idea. Then decided to steal a sign. Again not a good idea, and you blame Trump?

Yes he made bad decisions them made more.
Its a shame it cost him his life.
I agree, but liberals using this against Trump as talking points is disgusting.
What are the talking points other than Trump is a failure at negotiation
Did Obama get a meeting with Kim?

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills

Obama was bashed endlessly (and rightfully so most of the time) for kowtowing to dictators...Trump does it and it is "understandable".

Partisanship just does not allow for consistency.
Get back to us when President Trump delivers pallets of cash in the dead of night ya hear?
No longer can claim to be pro-life, can you?
You can be for fanticide? Thanks you're the problem.

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills

Obama was bashed endlessly (and rightfully so most of the time) for kowtowing to dictators...Trump does it and it is "understandable".

Get back to us when President Trump delivers pallets of cash in the dead of night ya hear?

What do you have against killing an imaginary friend?

As a Russian Sock Puppet you know well and good that no jailer in North Korea is going to risk pissing off the Great Leader by damaging something as valuable as an AMERICAN hostage.

We all saw the damn translator running off that train as if his life and his family's lives depended on it. No chance Sum Fat Kim wasn't aware of what was going on and approving it
He went to a communist country, which wasn't a good idea. Then decided to steal a sign. Again not a good idea, and you blame Trump?

Yes he made bad decisions them made more.
Its a shame it cost him his life.
I agree, but liberals using this against Trump as talking points is disgusting.
What are the talking points other than Trump is a failure at negotiation
Did Obama get a meeting with Kim?
Didn’t want one under those terms

Trump calls him a great leader

Trump now claims he was “misinterpreted”

What a douche

Why didn't Barry get him out?

Why didn’t Crooked Donnie get him out alive?

Why did Crooked Donnie praise Kim Jong Un on the issue?
Obama left that marine in a Mexican prison to rot too.
He kind of broke the law when he attempted to escape

It was the Conservative media with their attacks and false claims about Mexico that made it so hard to get him out
Bill Richardson got him out! Obama did not try!
The Rightwing media kept him in jail

It was the Conservative media with their attacks and false claims about Mexico that made it so hard to get him out
100% wrong! As usual.

Mountains of molehills

What do you have against killing an imaginary friend?
Your're for killing at 9 month's?

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.
The press is always going to be critical of those in power. I would agree that the timing of the Cohen hearing was highly inappropriate. They should of pushed that back till after the summit.
If you think this summit is real, you are delusional.....
Doesn’t matter... if it were a Dem leader meeting with The leader of an unstable nuclear power who hate our country I’d expect the other side to tone down the rhetoric for two days and let him focus on business. All dem opposers of Trump should act in a way they would want the republicans to oppose them when they are in power. Golden rule
the other side didn't tone down the rhetoric....the other side didn't even want to afford Obama the right to be a US citizen, so spare me the "both sides" crap....

Here is what else the other side (that being the Democrats) didn't do...they didn't withdraw the US from a 7 party peace deal just because a Republican brokered it...

Now we are supposed to praise the fact that Trump is trying to broker a deal with NK and totally ignore the fact he pulled us out of a deal with Iran for NO REAL REASON other than Obama did it
You sound like a child. He took my toy so I get to take his toy. No you be the bigger person and don’t use other people’s inappropriate actions to excuse your own inappropriate actions. We are supposed to learn that in grade school.

You don’t need to praise Trump you don’t need to support his agenda. But you should act in opposition in a way that you’d expect the Republicans to act once a Dem takes over. The last thing you should do is act like the republicans acted towards Obama which I imagine you hated. That makes you no better than them.

Also, Trump does not act that way with everybody. He wants a wall but I don’t see him playing egos.

Then you're fucking blind. He praised Pelosi BEFORE she became speaker in an effort to soften her up. He did the same with multiple other Dems too but of course you "didn't see it" so it didn't happen.

Typical leftist bullshit
Ok, two years of relentless shit talk but two weeks of butter up to get his wall and the Dems should be melting?! Come on man. I’m not the blind one here.

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.
The press is always going to be critical of those in power. I would agree that the timing of the Cohen hearing was highly inappropriate. They should of pushed that back till after the summit.
Doesn’t matter... if it were a Dem leader meeting with The leader of an unstable nuclear power who hate our country I’d expect the other side to tone down the rhetoric for two days and let him focus on business. All dem opposers of Trump should act in a way they would want the republicans to oppose them when they are in power. Golden rule
What do you think of Trumps views of Otto Warmbier?
He seemed very disturbed by Otto after it happened as he should be. He seems to have forgotten the significance of that situation as he is pursuit of whooing Mr Kim in hopes of bringing home a win to brag about.

your a moron a Champion at that

Does he think we don’t understand the English language?

What a douche
This is an exact replay of the Putin-didn't-meddle thing two years ago, right down to the "misinterpreted" part.

100% wrong! As usual.
It was Rightwing hate propaganda directed at Mexico that made it harder to get him released

Same hate we see today

What a douche

Your Messiah NEVER tried to get him out. It's on Barry.
Of course he did

Trump got a vegetable released and then praised those who did it to him

Your "boy" Barry didn't do a thing.
Nothing

What do you think of Trumps views of Otto Warmbier?
He seemed very disturbed by Otto after it happened as he should be. He seems to have forgotten the significance of that situation as he is pursuit of whooing Mr Kim in hopes of bringing home a win to brag about.
Our President seems to think we have as short an attention span as he does

He spent months trashing Kim Jong Un and his country. Silly names, threats and posturing

He shifts on a moments notice and calls Kim a great leader and professes his love for Kim

What a douche

Of course he did

Nothing
It is not The Great Obama praising his killer and defending him to the world

Have to go to Trump for that

What a douche

Of course he did

Nothing
That's right he wasn't at the meeting last week.

Forum List

Back