Wambier's parents contradict trump

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

The Liar in Chief sucks up to another murderer....and gets called out.

I guess he will now insult these poor people?
When Obama kissed the hand of the Suadi dictator, you loved it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you loved it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you loved it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!!

When Obama kissed the hand of the Suadi dictator, you hated it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you hated it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you hated it.

Now Trump sucks up to the NK dictator and you love it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!
You have me pegged entirely wrong. I want peace at all costs and I don’t care about party.

Mike..no offense...but you could be the single most uninformed member of this not real bright forum.

For the record this kid was effectively executed for stealing a friggin propaganda poster and Trump just shrugged and said he believed the little fat murderer.

Since you're such a champion "for the kids", I can't help but wonder what your stance on the covington teen is?
I am willing to bet he or she is not in favor of any of the Covington kids being imprisoned, tortured and murdered....

And if these kids were murdered in prison, I am sure he or she wouldn't shrug their shoulders and say "meh, bad stuff happens in prisons"
You mean the imbecile who did nothing about denuking North Korea?

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills

Obama was bashed endlessly (and rightfully so most of the time) for kowtowing to dictators...Trump does it and it is "understandable".

Partisanship just does not allow for consistency.
Get back to us when President Trump delivers pallets of cash in the dead of night ya hear?

It was THEIR money that had been frozen....get your alternative facts straight....

The person you're replying to and conservatives know it was Iran's money. They've been told and given proof over and over and over again.

They prefer to repeat the lie.
It was not Iran's money. That's for Congress and the courts to decide. Not for Obama to decide.

Otto fucked up, but didn't deserve by any stretch of imagination what he got. imprisoned, tortured, turned into a vegetable and ultimately dead. that is fucked up shit.

Of course Kim knew. If he didn't he'd have executed someone for what happened. he knew.

Trump should've shut his yapper on this one or simply said something non-commital. Negotiations or not, that was a fuckup.

LOL! We got the usual crew of butthurt fags crying over something they were not there to see and know nothing about! You can't make this up! You people are demented.

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

The negotiations have achieved more then the past 3 presidents were able to.

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?
I get what you're saying about not embarrassing him, but in fact KJU embarrassed himself by running his country in such a way that (1) a kid can be sentenced to 15 years hard labor for nicking a poster off a wall and (2) not being able to give the family an honest account of why their prisoner was basically brain dead 17 months into his sentence. NoKo said it was botulism poisoning that had led to the brain damage, but there was no evidence of botulism when he was returned to the US. I think they lied, and it was probably torture or beatings gone wrong. There was not enough evidence for the coroner to confirm it, but it wasn't botulism.

What was he supposed to say? "Kim is a very bad man who personally oversaw Otto's torture and we will never, ever ever forgive him!" Yeah, that'd do a lot of good.

Why say anything at all about it? Why did Trump feel the need to bring it up?

Did he bring it up or was he asked by one of the vultures we call journalists?

I believe it was the former, but I would not swear to it.

Actually he was asked a fair question and then Trump just wouldn't shut up. Personally I don't think Trump ever asked Kim about it and this is Trump just making shit up again on the spot which he's not good at. What a pathetic excuse for leadership.

Video:

What a load of crap. A dictator of a country doesn't know about a high profile foreign prisoner, who gets tortured and killed "by accident".

You have to be extra thick to believe something like this.

I think Warmbier was roughed up while in custody and sustained a brain injury
I doubt if Kim Jong Un ordered it

But I am sure he was informed shortly afterward and his decision was admit to nothing and let the guy die

View attachment 248304 View attachment 248304
It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?

What have they achieved?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yea you pretty well hit the nail on the head.
When obama was working on a deal with iran i had high hopes.
Sadly its pretty clear who was high and why was saying dumb bastard gave it all up to us.

Trump is not a great president but hes a pretty good negotiator.

Democrats will jump on the smallest issue and make the most of it. Trump is not perfect hes a dam long way from it and hes a asshole.
But hes been a pretty good president.

Insulating the leader of a nation on a issue that happened under the previous president is not a wise tactic in negotiations.'
Expecially when he has got other held prisoner's released with no hostage payments which was a something obama only mananged to do wirh this poor man he got a dead man trump got health hostages.
Other nations know when trump tells you not to cross a line in the sand and you do its your ass with obama it ment cross the line the pussy will do nothing

What have they achieved?

Sadly its pretty clear who was high and why was saying dumb bastard gave it all up to us.

Democrats will jump on the smallest issue and make the most of it. Trump is not perfect hes a dam long way from it and hes a asshole.

Insulating the leader of a nation on a issue that happened under the previous president is not a wise tactic in negotiations.'
Expecially when he has got other held prisoner's released with no hostage payments which was a something obama only mananged to do wirh this poor man he got a dead man trump got health hostages.
Other nations know when trump tells you not to cross a line in the sand and you do its your ass with obama it ment cross the line the pussy will do nothing

On what do you base the idea that Trump is a pretty good negotiator? What has he produced since winning the election that makes you think that about him?

What have they achieved?

In terms of the Iran nuclear deal.....Trump broke it and has yet to fix it.

No nation trusts Trump to keep promises he makes on America’s behalf.

You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials even said they were in compliance with....

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?
Did they kill an American and did Obama excuse that act?

No?

You're an idiot
Sorry but your the moron trump did not excuse the act in any way.
He said he didnt think kim was aware of what was going on.

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

Did the man get beat to death under obama or trump . o yes under obama.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.
He sock puppet...Trump took the word of the murderer
Yes he accepted kims saying he didnt know perhaps you have evidence that shows different.
Please put it in print for all of us to see.

Next your in negotiations that are international nucular weapons . as sad as it is a leader of the other nations said he was unaware of the circumstances of the death of a prisoner that happend before you took office under a differnt president . your choices are take his word for it as you have no evidence to show differnt or you call him a lying bastard and deatroy you negotiations on nucular weapons.

You probally couldnt negotiate the price of a banana.

Now im not trying to insult the man or his family here but its pretty well common knowledge that going to north korea is a extremly dangerous move and best to be avoided . also if you do go screwing around there is a real no no.

Myself i think its a foolish thing to do and risky.
Trump had nothing to do with the entire affair .
Obama did and his reaction was to stick his thumb up his ass and start spinning screaming weee weee . he did nothing about it to show strength.

You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials even said they were in compliance with....

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?

No?

You're an idiot

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.
Yes he accepted kims saying he didnt know perhaps you have evidence that shows different.

Next your in negotiations that are international nucular weapons . as sad as it is a leader of the other nations said he was unaware of the circumstances of the death of a prisoner that happend before you took office under a differnt president . your choices are take his word for it as you have no evidence to show differnt or you call him a lying bastard and deatroy you negotiations on nucular weapons.

Now im not trying to insult the man or his family here but its pretty well common knowledge that going to north korea is a extremly dangerous move and best to be avoided . also if you do go screwing around there is a real no no.

Obama did and his reaction was to stick his thumb up his ass and start spinning screaming weee weee . he did nothing about it to show strength.
As a Russian Sock Puppet you know well and good that no jailer in North Korea is going to risk pissing off the Great Leader by damaging something as valuable as an AMERICAN hostage.

We all saw the damn translator running off that train as if his life and his family's lives depended on it. No chance Sum Fat Kim wasn't aware of what was going on and approving it

When Wambier came home the US coroner disputed the claims that he was tortured, the media used the corners claims to dispute and attack TRUMP for saying Otto was tortured by NK. The same media was slobbering over Kim during the Olympics.
So it's disingenuous to not acknowledge the media bringing up Otto was a gotcha question for TRUMP from a media who was virtually silent towards pressuring the Obama administration to act on securing his release.

No?

You're an idiot

As a Russian Sock Puppet you know well and good that no jailer in North Korea is going to risk pissing off the Great Leader by damaging something as valuable as an AMERICAN hostage.

We all saw the damn translator running off that train as if his life and his family's lives depended on it. No chance Sum Fat Kim wasn't aware of what was going on and approving it
First im not a russian sock puppet.
As far as that goes you know full well theres zero evidence to support that theroy. Even cohen denies it.

Next again if you have evidence to prove kim knew about it please provide it.
Assuming makes a ass out of you and you know it..
Now im not claiming kim did or did not know but ai have no evidence to prove either.
I do know that other prisoners were released in good health .
Now him being white may have inflianced it. I have little doubt that a guard could get carried away.
It happens in america all the time but the president is not responsible. Was bush and obama responsible for the abuse of muslim terriost or were the guards.think about that for a bit. Im sure bush and obama didnt know untill after the abuse happened.but I have no evidence to support that.

Bullshit. NK owes the Warmbier parents millions and they owe our nation an apology. Instead we got lies ...that Trump claims to believe.

First im not a russian sock puppet.

Of course you aren't...because you'd tell us if you were

unfortunately your every post drips with Russian propaganda as if Putin wrote it himself

No?

You're an idiot

He went to a communist country, which wasn't a good idea. Then decided to steal a sign. Again not a good idea, and you blame Trump?

No?

You're an idiot

He went to a communist country, which wasn't a good idea. Then decided to steal a sign. Again not a good idea, and you blame Trump?

Yes he made bad decisions them made more.
Its a shame it cost him his life.

Yes he made bad decisions them made more.
Its a shame it cost him his life.
I agree, but liberals using this against Trump as talking points is disgusting.

Forum List

Back