Wambier's parents contradict trump

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.
You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials even said they were in compliance with....

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?
Did they kill an American and did Obama excuse that act?

No?

You're an idiot
Sorry but your the moron trump did not excuse the act in any way.
He said he didnt think kim was aware of what was going on.

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

Did the man get beat to death under obama or trump . o yes under obama.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.

27540157_1693269787399681_6959662438504043622_n.jpg
27540157_1693269787399681_6959662438504043622_n.jpg
It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

The negotiations have achieved more then the past 3 presidents were able to.

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?

What have they achieved?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials even said they were in compliance with....

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?
Did they kill an American and did Obama excuse that act?

No?

You're an idiot
Sorry but your the moron trump did not excuse the act in any way.
He said he didnt think kim was aware of what was going on.

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

Did the man get beat to death under obama or trump . o yes under obama.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.
He sock puppet...Trump took the word of the murderer

View attachment 248304 View attachment 248304

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?

What have they achieved?

I'll send you post to Warmbier's parents. I'm sure that will console them...ya fucking creep

Otto is the one who went to that hell hole.

Otto is the one who fucked around in an Orwellian police state and tried to swipe a souvenir.

Otto killed himself.

you'll say anything to defend your Orange Failure

Fucking assholes.

My God

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills
Shocking. You’ll defend the orange turd till the bitter end. Jesus h Christ you ignorant mother fuckers are the bane of humanity

What was he supposed to say? "Kim is a very bad man who personally oversaw Otto's torture and we will never, ever ever forgive him!" Yeah, that'd do a lot of good.

Yes

Would you say Hitler was a good man?

Shocking. You’ll defend the orange turd till the bitter end. Jesus h Christ you ignorant mother fuckers are the bane of humanity

What was he supposed to say? "Kim is a very bad man who personally oversaw Otto's torture and we will never, ever ever forgive him!" Yeah, that'd do a lot of good.

Why say anything at all about it? Why did Trump feel the need to bring it up?

Did he bring it up or was he asked by one of the vultures we call journalists?

I believe it was the former, but I would not swear to it.

Actually he was asked a fair question and then Trump just wouldn't shut up. Personally I don't think Trump ever asked Kim about it and this is Trump just making shit up again on the spot which he's not good at. What a pathetic excuse for leadership.

Video:

What a load of crap. A dictator of a country doesn't know about a high profile foreign prisoner, who gets tortured and killed "by accident".

You have to be extra thick to believe something like this.

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills

Yes

Would you say Hitler was a good man?

I have a feeling if Trump had strongly condemned Kim for the Warmbier thing you and your comrades would be complaining about his lack of diplomatic skills, same as if he had simply refused to comment.

Why say anything at all about it? Why did Trump feel the need to bring it up?

Did he bring it up or was he asked by one of the vultures we call journalists?

I believe it was the former, but I would not swear to it.

Actually he was asked a fair question and then Trump just wouldn't shut up. Personally I don't think Trump ever asked Kim about it and this is Trump just making shit up again on the spot which he's not good at. What a pathetic excuse for leadership.

Video:

What a load of crap. A dictator of a country doesn't know about a high profile foreign prisoner, who gets tortured and killed "by accident".

You have to be extra thick to believe something like this.

This is the land of the thick.

View attachment 248304 View attachment 248304

What have they achieved?

I'll send you post to Warmbier's parents. I'm sure that will console them...ya fucking creep
Well maybe if he didn't steal a banner in a country that is run by a dictator. Maybe he would still be alive. Lol, if his parents were Trump supporter, you wouldn't care.

Otto certainly did something dumb. But, yeah, I'm sure you're into blaming rape victims for the length of their skirt as well. If Nothing like excusing the dictator to defend the nationalist.

No, I blame them for not carrying a gun.

Idiot.

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

The Liar in Chief sucks up to another murderer....and gets called out.

I guess he will now insult these poor people?
When Obama kissed the hand of the Suadi dictator, you loved it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you loved it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you loved it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!!
As I recall they claimed it was important to talk to our enemies! Remember?
I do. Do not misunderstand me. I am pointing out Jimbo’s hypocrisy. He dumbly thinks all things Obama good. All things Trump bad...though I suspect he works for the D party, so all his posts are likely propaganda.

I remember how the left acted when the Warmbier story was still fresh. They heaped scorn on him for being a privileged white boy. So don't pretend to care about him now that his death is useful politically.
Did they praise Kim and say he wouldn't let anything happen to him?

By the way, is Trump also against North Korea paying the Warmbier family 500 million since he doesn't think they are responsible?

Otto Warmbier's Parents Sue North Korea, Alleging Torture Of Their Son
500 million is ridiculous

Trump betrayed another American family but in reality, he betrayed America once again. Trump betraying America has become routine.
Exactly backwards as always. The warmongers sabotaged the talks but you always go along with the Ruling Class, like a good little kitty.

Mike..no offense...but you could be the single most uninformed member of this not real bright forum.

For the record this kid was effectively executed for stealing a friggin propaganda poster and Trump just shrugged and said he believed the little fat murderer.
Why is some commie traitor fake news "journalist" even asking him such a dangerous question during these negotiations? The idiot was deliberately trying to scuttle the negotiations.

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

When Obama kissed the hand of the Suadi dictator, you loved it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you loved it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you loved it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!!
As I recall they claimed it was important to talk to our enemies! Remember?

Obama did not EVER call murderers talented or a good person.

Face it...trump loves strong men and dictators.
Really? Are you really this stupid or just posting D propaganda, which appears to be your day job?

If saying nice things about fatboy kim will help motivate him to stop threatening the world with nuclear devastation, it's a small price to pay isn't it?

Obama did nothing to get him out of there… Trump had to do it
And Trump? Did nothing and the kid died...and Trump took the murderer's side.
Yeea...great
What would you have him do? Trump secured his release. The didn't know he was brain dead when they did it.

What did Obama do? . . . . oh yeah, that's right. Nothing.

Forum List

Back