Wambier's parents contradict trump

Trump now claims he was “misinterpreted”
Does he think we don’t understand the English language?

What a douche
This is an exact replay of the Putin-didn't-meddle thing two years ago, right down to the "misinterpreted" part.
Also the BS he was not responsible for Kushner getting the security clearance when everyone refused it The man is a world class douche

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?
Did they kill an American and did Obama excuse that act?

No?

You're an idiot
Sorry but your the moron trump did not excuse the act in any way.
He said he didnt think kim was aware of what was going on.

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

Did the man get beat to death under obama or trump . o yes under obama.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.
He sock puppet...Trump took the word of the murderer
Yes he accepted kims saying he didnt know perhaps you have evidence that shows different.
Please put it in print for all of us to see.

Next your in negotiations that are international nucular weapons . as sad as it is a leader of the other nations said he was unaware of the circumstances of the death of a prisoner that happend before you took office under a differnt president . your choices are take his word for it as you have no evidence to show differnt or you call him a lying bastard and deatroy you negotiations on nucular weapons.

You probally couldnt negotiate the price of a banana.

Now im not trying to insult the man or his family here but its pretty well common knowledge that going to north korea is a extremly dangerous move and best to be avoided . also if you do go screwing around there is a real no no.

Myself i think its a foolish thing to do and risky.
Trump had nothing to do with the entire affair .
Obama did and his reaction was to stick his thumb up his ass and start spinning screaming weee weee . he did nothing about it to show strength.
Trumps skills as a negotiator are on sad display

He went in thinking Kim Jong Un was a lightweight who would be putty in the hands of a master

Instead, Kim just blew off Trumps attempted flattery and bribery and declined to end his nuclear program

TRUMP knows Kim is controlled by China.

Did they kill an American and did Obama excuse that act?

No?

You're an idiot

Obama was spinning with his thump up his ass and did nothing about it or iran killing americans .

When trump got prisoners released from nk and china were you crying why did obama pay for hostages trump didnt have 2.

He said kim didnt know do you have evidence to show he did know if so produce it here in print or stfu moron.
Yes he accepted kims saying he didnt know perhaps you have evidence that shows different.

Next your in negotiations that are international nucular weapons . as sad as it is a leader of the other nations said he was unaware of the circumstances of the death of a prisoner that happend before you took office under a differnt president . your choices are take his word for it as you have no evidence to show differnt or you call him a lying bastard and deatroy you negotiations on nucular weapons.

Now im not trying to insult the man or his family here but its pretty well common knowledge that going to north korea is a extremly dangerous move and best to be avoided . also if you do go screwing around there is a real no no.

Obama did and his reaction was to stick his thumb up his ass and start spinning screaming weee weee . he did nothing about it to show strength.

He went in thinking Kim Jong Un was a lightweight who would be putty in the hands of a master

Instead, Kim just blew off Trumps attempted flattery and bribery and declined to end his nuclear program

un knows he loses his nukes, his missiles, he loses his job ,,, country is in poverty while the slob ,trumps pal, is living the high life

un knows he loses his nukes, his missiles, he loses his job ,,, country is in poverty while the slob ,trumps pal, is living the high life

And you think TRUMP calling him out for the death of Wambier during negotiations would have help persuade Kim to trust the US and give up his nukes...Did you think the same when Obama apologized to Iran after they captured the US sailors?

And you think TRUMP calling him out for the death of Wambier during negotiations would have help persuade Kim to trust the US and give up his nukes...Did you think the same when Obama apologized to Iran after they captured the US sailors?
you have a link for an Obama apology ? Sure Trump doesn't want to anger Un but to deny something so obvious isn't the way to go either..............imho

And in Typical Trump fashion, he is a pussy when face-to-face with someone like Un and then talks smack when home safe and sound in the White House..

upload_2019-3-2_8-4-48.png

upload_2019-3-2_8-5-4.png

Ummm....
We violated Iranian territory with a war ship
It called for delicate diplomacy to get them released in a day

N Korea killed an American for taking a poster. Trump covered for them

We were in Iran's fucking territory, probably on purpose.

I don't know what the human rights question has to do with the nuclear disarmament talks--I had not heard that those issues were on the table as far as securing a deal. It was an odd question for the journalist to ask at that moment.

I don't know what the human rights question has to do with the nuclear disarmament talks--I had not heard that those issues were on the table as far as securing a deal. It was an odd question for the journalist to ask at that moment.
Our President did not have to go into a tirade about Warmbier but when the question arose, he should have just stated it was still an issue between the two countries

Instead, he defended his new BFF and stated he could not believe Kim could do such a thing

Our President did not have to go into a tirade about Warmbier but when the question arose, he should have just stated it was still an issue between the two countries

Instead, he defended his new BFF and stated he could not believe Kim could do such a thing
stated he could not believe Kim could do such a thing
I didn't hear that. Can you give me a link?

Obama left that marine in a Mexican prison to rot too.
He kind of broke the law when he attempted to escape

It was the Conservative media with their attacks and false claims about Mexico that made it so hard to get him out
Bill Richardson got him out! Obama did not try!
The Rightwing media kept him in jail
100% wrong! As usual.
It was Rightwing hate propaganda directed at Mexico that made it harder to get him released

Same hate we see today
Bullshit! The point is Obama never even tried! Left to Obama the marine would be dead! Obamaturd is an was an asshole!

Why didn't Barry get him out?

Why didn’t Crooked Donnie get him out alive?

Why did Crooked Donnie praise Kim Jong Un on the issue?

Your Messiah NEVER tried to get him out. It's on Barry.
Of course he did

Trump got a vegetable released and then praised those who did it to him

Your "boy" Barry didn't do a thing.
Nothing
That's right he wasn't at the meeting last week.

You poor mentally deficient little troll....Barry had from March to January to get him out. Nothing. Your "Boi" Messiah didn't give a rat's rear end about him

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

The Liar in Chief sucks up to another murderer....and gets called out.

I guess he will now insult these poor people?

The Great Obama never professed his love and admiration of Kim Jong Un. He has also condemned his treatment of Otto Warmbier

Trump has not

Clinton, Bush, and Obama knew better than to put the murderer and Dictator Kim Jong In on the world stage. But trump, in an effort for self promotion, did just that. And what did he accomplish?

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

The Great Obama never professed his love and admiration of Kim Jong Un. He has also condemned his treatment of Otto Warmbier

Trump has not

Clinton, Bush, and Obama knew better than to put the murderer and Dictator Kim Jong In on the world stage. But trump, in an effort for self promotion, did just that. And what did he accomplish?

Well he seems to make you the miserable wretch you play on this forum. It's kinda cool to watch how much of your life you waste whining about him.

Why didn’t Crooked Donnie get him out alive?

Why did Crooked Donnie praise Kim Jong Un on the issue?

Your Messiah NEVER tried to get him out. It's on Barry.
Of course he did

Trump got a vegetable released and then praised those who did it to him

Your "boy" Barry didn't do a thing.
Nothing
That's right he wasn't at the meeting last week.

You poor mentally deficient little troll....Barry had from March to January to get him out. Nothing. Your "Boi" Messiah didn't give a rat's rear end about him
That has nothing to do with what Trump said but I'll give you a "c" for trying to deflect the topical content..

Trump has not

Well he seems to make you the miserable wretch you play on this forum. It's kinda cool to watch how much of your life you waste whining about him.
as republicans do defending the indefensible

He kind of broke the law when he attempted to escape

It was the Conservative media with their attacks and false claims about Mexico that made it so hard to get him out
Bill Richardson got him out! Obama did not try!
The Rightwing media kept him in jail
100% wrong! As usual.
It was Rightwing hate propaganda directed at Mexico that made it harder to get him released

Same hate we see today
Bullshit! The point is Obama never even tried! Left to Obama the marine would be dead! Obamaturd is an was an asshole!

Of course he was working behind the scenes to resolve a relatively minor border transgression

It was the conservative media that turned it into an international incident

Forum List

Back