Wanna know about Benghazi, partisans?

A US ambassador and three other people are dead. That kind of calls for an investigation and hearings.

A US ambassador and three other people are dead. That kind of calls for an investigation and hearings.

There was a thorough investigation.

It didn't turn out that there was any nefarious "gotcha."

Issa refuses to believe it, and continues to question a 20+ year, multi-party administration serving Admiral.

It's embarrassing. Cringe worthy, actually.

So? That's the game we get to play with a two party system. Both parties do the same thing when they are in control of a house of Congress and the other party has the White House.

There was a thorough investigation.

It didn't turn out that there was any nefarious "gotcha."

Issa refuses to believe it, and continues to question a 20+ year, multi-party administration serving Admiral.

It's embarrassing. Cringe worthy, actually.

So why did the Democrats walk out on the parents then.. isn't that embarrassing?
And if there is anything more embarrassing then CNN had earlier reported that the CIA had been polygraphing the survivors to make sure they hadn’t begun talking — to Congress or anyone else. Congress has been demanding access to them, but this week John Kerry told CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson that he would not produce the witnesses!
Why haven't they testified if there is nothing there?

With no due respect, I don't give two shits about what userhandle healthmyths, a known obsessive and creepy partisan sycophant, thinks he knows about the events.

I'll take the actual bipartisan team that investigated, with security clearance that health-dumbdumb doesn't have, at length and have stated that nothing nefarious has happened.

85 combined years of honorary, multi-party serving service to our country versus some partisan bickering busybody nobody on usmb....yea, no thanks.

House Oversight Cmte. Questions Report on Benghazi Attack | C-SPAN

Watch and learn how despicable Issa really is. If you don't find this to be terrible behavior, then you are likely not too great a person yourself, partisan. Don't let that cut too deep.

The video I mean.

If this happened under the GOP watch, the dems, the 'media' etc would be all over this 24/7. But since it happened under a dem President, we just ignore it.

Ignore?

There's been over a thousand hours of investigation.

smfh you partisans swallow any type of spin to put someone in a bad light, eh? Jeebus crackers.

House Oversight Cmte. Questions Report on Benghazi Attack | C-SPAN

Watch and learn how despicable Issa really is. If you don't find this to be terrible behavior, then you are likely not too great a person yourself, partisan. Don't let that cut too deep.

The video I mean.

If this happened under the GOP watch, the dems, the 'media' etc would be all over this 24/7. But since it happened under a dem President, we just ignore it.

Ignore?

smfh you partisans swallow any type of spin to put someone in a bad light, eh? Jeebus crackers.

And brick walls thrown up by the White House. Like I said, if this happend under a GOP admin you and your ilk would be all over this.

Ignore?

And brick walls thrown up by the White House. Like I said, if this happend under a GOP admin you and your ilk would be all over this.
:lol:

ohhhhh...right. all of a sudden guys who valiantly all served under republicans are a part of some big nefarious cover up that would ruin all of their careers.

this is why this issue is laughable. dunce. my "ilk." lulz for dayzz

Ignore?

:lol:

ohhhhh...right. all of a sudden guys who valiantly all served under republicans are a part of some big nefarious cover up that would ruin all of their careers.

this is why this issue is laughable. dunce. my "ilk." lulz for dayzz

Its only laughable to you and your ilk because this ocurred under BO's admin bozo.

no, it only exists as a conspiracy to you and your ilk, and your milk, and your silk, because you don't like the potus.

when issa opens up his hand full of gotchas to give to you......and its empty, don't wet your panties kay?

So why did the Democrats walk out on the parents then.. isn't that embarrassing?
And if there is anything more embarrassing then CNN had earlier reported that the CIA had been polygraphing the survivors to make sure they hadn’t begun talking — to Congress or anyone else. Congress has been demanding access to them, but this week John Kerry told CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson that he would not produce the witnesses!
Why haven't they testified if there is nothing there?

There was no thorough investigation. Hillary handpicked the investigators. They in turn carried out the interviews, keeping no records of the interviews, just their assumptions. The hand picked investigators were even kindly enough to notify Hillary, cattle futures trader and carpet muncher extraordinaire according to Jennifer Flowers, whether one of the witnesses they themselves had interviewed would perform favorably in front of the Congressional investigating committee, a typically nice, one hand washing the other gesture.

As far as the Democrats waltzing out on the aggrieved parents whose children were made deceased from the gross negligence surrounding Benghazi, the Democrats only have to answer to no one other than their constituents back at home, and their typical constituents, a cross section of anal fornicators, carpet munchers, muff divers, cross dressers, other miscellaneous perverts, and general run of the mill collection of thugs and free loaders themselves usually have no shame to speak of anyway. These politicians are nothing more than mirror reflections of the people that elected them. Thomas Jeffersons, George Washingtons, Abraham Lincolns, FDRs or Winston Churchills they are not, their only objective in life is keep bringin' the usual "Free Stuff" booty home to their constituents. They'd even thank you for applauding them if you called them Neville Chamberlains.

Last edited:
With no due respect, I don't give two shits about what userhandle healthmyths, a known obsessive and creepy partisan sycophant, thinks he knows about the events.

I'll take the actual bipartisan team that investigated, with security clearance that health-dumbdumb doesn't have, at length and have stated that nothing nefarious has happened.

85 combined years of honorary, multi-party serving service to our country versus some partisan bickering busybody nobody on usmb....yea, no thanks.

so in other words....you don't give a shit about the men that died or their parents that still have not gotten their answers. All you care about is making Obama look good....got it.

Ignore?

Not one of them will admit to this though....you're talking to the wall.

so in other words....you don't give a shit about the men that died or their parents that still have not gotten their answers. All you care about is making Obama look good....got it.

No, you don't get to put words in my mouth.

Forum List

Back