Want Syrian Refugees Into America?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
One question - what do you ask a Syrian refugee who has no records, not even a birth certificate, to determine they are not a threat and want to acclimate into American society peacefully?

Keep in mind 76% of these refugees are male 18-45 years old, aka jihad material.

Lol 76%. It makes me laugh wondering how often you rubes shit your pants in terror.

UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.

Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old. These numbers were as of Sept. 6.

We have seen a different set of UNHCR numbers cited on a few conservative websites — figures for refugees and migrants who have tried to enter Europe by crossing the Mediterranean Sea. There have been more than 400,000 such “sea arrivals” in 2015, and 51 percent are Syrian. The rest have come mainly from nine other countries. Most of these refugees and migrants have been men — 72 percent — but these are not figures on Syrian refugees or even solely the 200,000-some Syrians who have been willing to take some type of boat to reach Europe by sea.

Stretching Facts on Syrian Refugees

The US takes in registered, Syrian refugees. Not the ones you have to change your diaper over.

I'm not shitting my pants old man, I don't want to see a further divided country and don't wan't more goddamned Muslims here with their 6th century religion and who will not assimilate into western culture.

Lol 76%. It makes me laugh wondering how often you rubes shit your pants in terror.

UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.

Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old. These numbers were as of Sept. 6.

We have seen a different set of UNHCR numbers cited on a few conservative websites — figures for refugees and migrants who have tried to enter Europe by crossing the Mediterranean Sea. There have been more than 400,000 such “sea arrivals” in 2015, and 51 percent are Syrian. The rest have come mainly from nine other countries. Most of these refugees and migrants have been men — 72 percent — but these are not figures on Syrian refugees or even solely the 200,000-some Syrians who have been willing to take some type of boat to reach Europe by sea.

The US takes in registered, Syrian refugees. Not the ones you have to change your diaper over.
The women are left in the refugee camps and the men immigrate.

http://www.southcarolinaliberty.com/here-is-the-reason-syrian-refugees-are-mostly-men/

http://www.southcarolinaliberty.com/here-is-the-reason-syrian-refugees-are-mostly-men/
That article written by a bedwetting coward uses the same stat that I disproved in my previous post. Try again.

That article written by a bedwetting coward uses the same stat that I disproved in my previous post. Try again.
Assume only 10% are male.
Why are you afraid to tell us how to ensure they want to acclimate peacefully into our society?

Why are you afraid to tell us how to ensure they want to acclimate peacefully into our society?
I suggest you check the registration process of the UNHCR and then the vetting process the US adds on top of that.

Btw, what has happened to the millions of refugees the US has let in over the last several decades?

The globalist UN? LMFAO That's like pulling up an article from Raw story or CBN
Besides those stats are for refugees. Not Syrian refugees :thup:

I suggest you check the registration process of the UNHCR and then the vetting process the US adds on top of that.

Btw, what has happened to the millions of refugees the US has let in over the last several decades?
We know what the vetting process is, that's why most Americans want immigration of Muslims frozen.

Remember, 19 Muslims passed our vetting and the world forever changed.

Oh you poor ignorant rube...

We know what the vetting process is, that's why most Americans want immigration of Muslims frozen.

So you favor banning Visas? And possibly foreign passports and immigration?

yeah , Ill take some of that end to immigration , end of refugees and end to foreign visas 'OldSchool' !!

Ignorant about what? The the UN is the leading supporter of globalization? Or that you posted general numbers?

Al Jazeera just polled their viewers - 81% support Isis.
Soccer game in Turkey last night, 30,000 boo'd the moment of silence for Paris followed by chants of allu akbar.

That's what civilization is up against.

Ignorant about what? The the UN is the leading supporter of globalization? Or that you posted general numbers?
Reread it. The first 2 paragraphs in blue are a fact, the last one explains non-UNHRC refugees, most of which are not Syrian.

Soccer game in Turkey last night, 30,000 boo'd the moment of silence for Paris followed by chants of allu akbar.

I just googled that. I found a lot of other sources. Non from AL Jazeera.

Then link to them. Let me guess they say 72% of the refugees are "military age males?"

Then link to them. Let me guess they say 72% of the refugees are "military age males?"
How to search on Google - Search Help :thup:

Forum List

Back