Want Syrian Refugees Into America?

Re: Want Syrian Refugees Into America?

No. They should be in Muslim countries with people who share their beliefs I think.

-

We know what the vetting process is, that's why most Americans want immigration of Muslims frozen.

Remember, 19 Muslims passed our vetting and the world forever changed.
So you favor banning Visas? And possibly foreign passports and immigration?
Al Jazeera just polled their viewers - 81% support Isis.
Soccer game in Turkey last night, 30,000 boo'd the moment of silence for Paris followed by chants of allu akbar.

That's what civilization is up against.
I just googled that. I found a lot of other sources. Non from AL Jazeera.
Then link to them. Let me guess they say 72% of the refugees are "military age males?"
How to search on Google - Search Help :thup:
You haven't proven me wrong yet. Because you can't. You're the one who needs to use google.

Soccer game in Turkey last night, 30,000 boo'd the moment of silence for Paris followed by chants of allu akbar.

Then link to them. Let me guess they say 72% of the refugees are "military age males?"
You haven't proven me wrong yet. Because you can't. You're the one who needs to use google.
Proven you wrong about what, dummy?

That the refugees the U.S. is accepting are majority "military aged males" bedwetter.

That the refugees the U.S. is accepting are majority "military aged males" bedwetter.
Why would I try to prove you wrong on that? I didn't even mention it.
I posted that link so you could figure out how to do shit on your own. "Teach a man to fish" and all that :thup:

I posted that link so you could figure out how to do shit on your own. "Teach a man to fish" and all that :thup:
Oh so you agree with my point and my numbers. Good. Now stop being weird.

I didn't say that either.
I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, schizo.

I didn't say that either.
I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, schizo.
Oh so that's why you quoted and responded to my post and started this stupid ass conversation we've been having...

I suggest you check the registration process of the UNHCR and then the vetting process the US adds on top of that.

Btw, what has happened to the millions of refugees the US has let in over the last several decades?
We know what the vetting process is, that's why most Americans want immigration of Muslims frozen.

I was talking to weatherman.. :dunno:

Whenever I read a post by some LIB dummy who claims that "most muslims are peace loving' the documentary of the fucking retard who thought he could "live among the grizzlies" in Alaska comes to mind. He was a "grizzly whisperer" all right.
The fucking grizzlies ate the idiot and his girlfriend.

That article written by a bedwetting coward uses the same stat that I disproved in my previous post. Try again.
Assume only 10% are male.
Why are you afraid to tell us how to ensure they want to acclimate peacefully into our society?
I suggest you check the registration process of the UNHCR and then the vetting process the US adds on top of that.

Btw, what has happened to the millions of refugees the US has let in over the last several decades?

Exactly!

I have no idea what is Turkey doing as a member of NATO.

NATO doesn't need countries who support ISIS.

Forum List

Back