Want to know how biased our media is?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So I had to work late today and missed the premier of Celibrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger and decided to look and see if it was on NBC on demand.

It wasn't but guess what was?
Just about every single DNC convention since 1948.
Guess how many RNC conventions they offered? ZERO

I actually laughed in amazement

EDIT FOR DUMBASS LIBERALS: This thread ISN'T about Arnold's new show.

Last edited:
Networks show what they think will make them the most money, no matter what their politics are. I guess they knew only a few inbred hillbilly s were interested in that silly show.

So I had to work late today and missed the premier of Celibrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger and decided to look and see if it was on NBC on demand.

Thats really what you call media bias?? A show thats produced by Trump not being on demand?? Try checking tomorrow... Maybe the bias problem will be solved!!

• Banned
Networks show what they think will make them the most money, no matter what their politics are. I guess they knew only a few inbred hillbilly s were interested in that silly show.
It just finished airing dumbass. It will be there tomorrow. So desperate to insult someone and all you've done is make an ass of yourself

• Banned

Thats really what you call media bias?? A show thats produced by Trump not being on demand?? Try checking tomorrow... Maybe the bias problem will be solved!!
Omfg how incredibly stupid are you leftists? This thread isn't about that show. That show was only the reason I looked. Looked and found what I described in the op that you morons are conveniently leaving out of your responses.

A shallow bunch of idiots

Don't shows PAY the cable companies to show their stuff?

We lost FOX news for a while because they failed to negotiate a new contract with DISH and did not agree to DISH's new price for them to be part of their cable company....

I think this happened with CNN also, but then they finally agreed to the new prices and started being aired again by DISH.

Of course, I know nothing about DVR, but maybe the DNC paid the cable company to have their conventions available for viewing and the RNC DID NOT?

Omfg how incredibly stupid are you leftists? This thread isn't about that show. That show was only the reason I looked. Looked and found what I described in the op that you morons are conveniently leaving out of your responses.

my bad I didn't catch the last part of your OP. I don't see any conventions on demand with my system. Try writing a letter to the RNC and see if they can get a network to carry their past conventions ondemand

• Banned

my bad I didn't catch the last part of your OP. I don't see any conventions on demand with my system. Try writing a letter to the RNC and see if they can get a network to carry their past conventions ondemand
I'm not interested in watching them from either side. I just found it quite amusing that they go all the way back to the 40's and not one gop convention on the list. Perhaps I caught them mid update? I doubt it

Forum List

Back