Want to know what an American Conservative believes, watch this video.

lousy speaker, but i'm not going to wast over an hour to hear casual conversation about how biased one side is, but not the other...

Yeah......so...you guys just want to make up what you think conservatives believe......got it....

It is a lot easier to lie about conservatives and what they believe......then to actually understand it....

Topics discussed.....the environment, equal pay for equal work, healthcare as a right, CEO pay.....all addressed and answered for anyone who is curious...

Yeah......so...you guys just want to make up what you think conservatives believe......got it....

It is a lot easier to lie about conservatives and what they believe......then to actually understand it....

Topics discussed.....the environment, equal pay for equal work, healthcare as a right, CEO pay.....all addressed and answered for anyone who is curious...

they are discussed stupidly.

Conservatism is getting working class whites to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their fears of government and people who are different.

He also discusses why a Dean is paid more than a professor.....equality, and finally gun control....

At the 1 hour and 6 minute mark he explains why we have rifles.........

look at results. Conservatives got most of what they wanted and we saw the results in 2008.

I just can't figure out why republicans, who have virtually no period of economic success to point to, act like they know what to do in the future for economic success. Funny shit.

Yup, dun, der Cleetus, you believes in your gun and your bible, and bend over when the rich fuck you in the ass.

But yet the leftard clown posse has been carrying water for these globalist POS in earnest since the days of FDR but are too fucking stupid to learn from it. They are the dumbest bastards on God's green earth and when you realize how a huge and vast a world it is...that's really saying something. Anyone not just right of Stalin are radicals to the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. If I could create a virus that was able to rid the world of the terminally stupid and slow-wiited morons? There wouldn't be a leftard left to win even a dog catcher position.

look at results. Conservatives got most of what they wanted and we saw the results in 2008.

I just can't figure out why republicans, who have virtually no period of economic success to point to, act like they know what to do in the future for economic success. Funny shit.

What's the GDP for the last seven years? Tell me how that is success under Obama

But yet the leftard clown posse has been carrying water for these globalist POS in earnest since the days of FDR but are too fucking stupid to learn from it. They are the dumbest bastards on God's green earth and when you realize how a huge and vast a world it is...that's really saying something. Anyone not just right of Stalin are radicals to the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. If I could create a virus that was able to rid the world of the terminally stupid and slow-wiited morons? There wouldn't be a leftard left to win even a dog catcher position.

Okay, Crazy Dale, just take your meds, you'll be fine.

He also discusses why a Dean is paid more than a professor.....equality, and finally gun control....

Yawn, guy, you can make any philosophy sound wonderful with the right words if no one contradicts you.

I look at results. Conservatives got most of what they wanted and we saw the results in 2008.

Yeah and the results were that the Barrypuppet kept a bunch of people from the admin before it because USA.INC does what is best for the corporation.....not what is best for stupid fucks like you. They do just enough to keep you going to work every day and turning the treadmill. Leftards got their ass kicked in 2010, neocons got smacked in 2012.....leftards got smacked again in 2014....see a pattern, dumb ass? This is all theater...nothing more or less.

We have over 200 years of economic success.......our principals have created the greatest country on the planet in the shortest amount of time with the least abuses of that power as we have helped the entire world experience the greatest period of peace and prosperity humans have ever experienced...the the lefties fuck it up and blame conservatives....

I really don't think there's a great deal of mystery about what a conservative believes, is there?

Look at the leftists who just posted...they have no clue.....

The defenders of Barry Obama...the ONLY President in US history to never have 3% growth, who set records for 'monthly' / 'annual' / 'total' deficit spending, who is responsible for the only US Credit Rating Downgrade, who added nearly $7 TRILLION in new debt in only 4 years - more than any President from Washington to Bush COMBINED, and who is responsible for the slowest recovery since the Great Depression ... are trying to claim conservatives are worse with the economy / money than they are.

Isn't that cute?! :p

Well liberals HAVE proven they are better at something than conservatives -- BLAMING OTHERS!

Forum List

Back