WAPO: Biden a Bottomless Pinocchio

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
When a leftist loses WAPO it's over

Washington Post gives Biden a 'bottomless Pinocchio' in fact-check of several misleading claims

Best one yet is saying he met the inventor of Insulin when the inventor of Insulin died a year before Joe was born. Unless Joe died and they resuscitated him, this is crazy. So is Joe, but I digress.

Well, to be perfectly fair to the old dotard, to be considered a lie, he needs to actually understand that it is a lie when he's telling it.

The old pedophile doesn't even know what day it is, anymore, and doesn't know the difference between reality and his imagination.

Well, to be perfectly fair to the old dotard, to be considered a lie, he needs to actually understand that it is a lie when he's telling it.

The old pedophile doesn't even know what day it is, anymore, and doesn't know the difference between reality and his imagination.

Now now "81 million" doesn't believe that...lol

When a leftist loses WAPO it's over

Washington Post gives Biden a 'bottomless Pinocchio' in fact-check of several misleading claims

We need to parade all the cultists here who believe every single one of those lies (as well as the bigger ones like "vaccinated people can't get Covid"). Mac1958, rightwinger, Penelope, okfine, candycorn. The real idiots.

Biden said that if the Republicans were elected, democracy would be under threat.
How's that? If the majority chooses Republicans, will democracy (majority rule) be under threat?

Biden said that if the Republicans were elected, democracy would be under threat.
How's that? If the majority chooses Republicans, will democracy (majority rule) be under threat?

All those loons went under "democracy under threat"..... must have been a huge email talking point dump

So, you pull up names right out of that fat head of yours. Do you think I give a rats ass what YOU think? Retarded fuck.

I just named a few of the dumber Biden cultists on the board. You believe vaccinated people can't get Covid, so you're on the dumber side of dumb. Joe Biden loves that about you, by the way.

That's when democrats burn down cities and fry cops like bacon....

I just named a few of the dumber Biden cultists on the board. You believe vaccinated people can't get Covid, so you're on the dumber side of dumb. Joe Biden loves that about you, by the way.
When did I ever say anything about what you say? Pulling BS out of thin air is how you roll. You are FOS, fat head.

We need to parade all the cultists here who believe every single one of those lies (as well as the bigger ones like "vaccinated people can't get Covid"). Mac1958, rightwinger, Penelope, okfine, candycorn. The real idiots.
Good to see you think of me so often. Then again, you don't have much of a life so keeping anonymous posters on an obscure message board at the front of your thoughts is probably the zenith of your "creativity".

Anyway..what is the thread about? Election denial, vaccine denial, general hatred, or INCEL monthly... your top four areas of dalliance?

Forum List

Back