WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

the constitutional guarantee of the free press HAS ALWAYS had a political agenda, that's the whole point of it.... it is suppose to act as the adversary of government officials and government and the politicking within.... thus, the ''watch dog''....
You KNOW the MSM provides political cover for the likes of Hillary and Obama while turning every day into a new scandal for the likes of Reagan, Bush and Trump.

Your dishonesty is clear to all
there was no cover for Hillary by them, and that's a fact. Obama was the most honest president we've ever had... not perfect, but better than most other presidents, and NO, I DID NOT vote for him, either time.

FOX and Clear Channel right wing radio and the Washington Examiner, and internet media.... all covered his negatives quite well... to the point of ad nauseam ....
FOX is not news. They are an arm of the REP Party.
------------------------------------------ your OPINION eh , i listen to FOX and all the discerning listener has do is to do is to be selective and to sift through reports of news of what is happening in the US and the world . Compared to the rest FOX is the best at reporting straight news . And then there are newspapers and news articles and the internet and news reporting message boards like USMB and then there are LINKS to check out CLeft . .

Ok, and WTF should he do about this? There were people on this forum talking about "record market correction" when the market dropped once or twice after setting 75 records under Trump. They ignore that and talk about how bad the economy is doing because some investors took some profits.

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation and the way they apparently dealt with Mr. Khashoggi- one of the subjects of the SA crown, is really nothing America can really do anything about. If an American is electrocuting the testicles of another American on American soil, other nations might not like it- but it isn't their beeswax.

I'm more concerned about the death of Kate Steinle on US Soil and the fact that the man that killed her was an illegal. I'm also concerned about the murder of Seth Rich- killed in a liberal hot spot- libs say it was a robbery but have failed to prove their case.

These are cases on US Soil

He is an American resident, and it was not in Saudi Arabia... but a Saudi embassy in Turkey.

The fact you want to equate it to some conspiracy theory about Seth Rich, which has already been debunked by the Rich family, just shows you aren't intelligent enough to even discuss this situation.
-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

Ok, and WTF should he do about this? There were people on this forum talking about "record market correction" when the market dropped once or twice after setting 75 records under Trump. They ignore that and talk about how bad the economy is doing because some investors took some profits.

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation and the way they apparently dealt with Mr. Khashoggi- one of the subjects of the SA crown, is really nothing America can really do anything about. If an American is electrocuting the testicles of another American on American soil, other nations might not like it- but it isn't their beeswax.

I'm more concerned about the death of Kate Steinle on US Soil and the fact that the man that killed her was an illegal. I'm also concerned about the murder of Seth Rich- killed in a liberal hot spot- libs say it was a robbery but have failed to prove their case.

He is an American resident, and it was not in Saudi Arabia... but a Saudi embassy in Turkey.

The fact you want to equate it to some conspiracy theory about Seth Rich, which has already been debunked by the Rich family, just shows you aren't intelligent enough to even discuss this situation.
-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.

Did he get a trial? Did he have a lawyer?

I don't know. Saudi Arabia has a different justice system than we do, they have officially imposed Sharia Law.

What does a Sharia trial look like? Are they required before punishment?

The fact that this gentleman was a US resident doesn't change the fact he was a subject of the Saudi crown. When WWI broke out, my grandfather and others similarly situated were subjects of the Austrian emperor although he lived in America. The Austrians dispatched a government official to the coal and steel communities to advise their subjects to report for conscription.
----------------------------------------- good info and comments , 'kashoogy' was under 'sharia' law no matter where he might have owned a home PPrince .

--------------------------- 'turkey' evidently has PROOF eh . Well lets see it RWinger ,

I have my doubts that Turkey has anything at all.

Even if it did have, you think President Erdogan's increasingly illiberal regime is known for its freedom of the Press?
They seem to be doing a better job than the Saudis

A Saudi citizen is missing and assumed dead
Where is the Saudi press on this?
Where is the internet outrage from the people?

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.
------------------------------------------------------- so , MORE of your OPINION eh Lewdog . As already pointed out to you by another poster in post number 198 'kashoogy' may have been under 'shariah' law and his enemies or Judges got him --- maybe Lew . .

--------------------------- 'turkey' evidently has PROOF eh . Well lets see it RWinger ,

Even if it did have, you think President Erdogan's increasingly illiberal regime is known for its freedom of the Press?

You're surely not equating their press with ours?

Maybe Internet rage has been suppressed. Twitter and Facebook deleting posts, or banning people just lately.

Fine. He shouldn't have been treated as he is as alleged to have been treated.

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

------------------------- don't care , maybe the Saudis don't care plus i don't ever see much news from SAUDI RWinger . But like i ask , where is the proof , tapes , audio . Where is the PROOF RWinger .

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

The ball is in the Saudis court
It is up to them to provide a plausible explanation, so far, they have failed miserably.

Nobody is advocating war, but are asking....Why are we involved with favorable trade with them?
Why is our military defending them?

Why dismember him? Why not shoot him and have done with it?

I agree

Why not just follow him out of the embassy and then whack him in some back ally?

Either extreme ignorance or extreme arrogance on the part of the Saudis

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
And yet Obama and other dem presidents didn't change a thing....:04:
they certainly didn't do anything even close to what Trump has done making excuses for his Saudi murdering pals....
It's all about the $$$....can you imagine how quickly some tiny trumpanzees would disappear if there was $$$ in it for tiny trump?
---------------------------------------------- money is no FIRST consideration in my opinion . Its all about the Saudis fighting and killing OUR 'yemeni' and 'iranian' enemies with neat and efficient USA supplied weapons of War Bode .

Traitors being an exception. The damage they can do is far reaching, and can destroy a great many lives. Hell... entire nations have fallen on account of traitors.

Last edited:

The ball is in the Saudis court
It is up to them to provide a plausible explanation, so far, they have failed miserably.

Nobody is advocating war, but are asking....Why are we involved with favorable trade with them?
Why is our military defending them?

No you have it half assed backwards. The accuser has to prove the case, not the accused.

Forum List

Back