WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.

Fine. He shouldn't have been treated as he is as alleged to have been treated.

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

The ball is in the Saudis court
It is up to them to provide a plausible explanation, so far, they have failed miserably.

Nobody is advocating war, but are asking....Why are we involved with favorable trade with them?
Why is our military defending them?

No you have it half assed backwards. The accuser has to prove the case, not the accused.
Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation
There is no court of law to bring them to

But we are free to decide who we trade with. If the evidence suggests they are a tyrannical dictatorship.......we are free to chose otherwise

True dat, now what about Turky? Hell, the whole Middle East and North Africa? This is some Arab Mafia shit. Let them settle it. If all we do is sell them guns, tanks and jets so they can kill each other so be it.

-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

It is up to them to provide a plausible explanation, so far, they have failed miserably.

Nobody is advocating war, but are asking....Why are we involved with favorable trade with them?

No you have it half assed backwards. The accuser has to prove the case, not the accused.

But we are free to decide who we trade with. If the evidence suggests they are a tyrannical dictatorship.......we are free to chose otherwise
------------------------------------------ tyranical dictatroship under 'stalin' worked with the USA to beat the 'nazis' in ww2 RWinger

True dat, now what about Turky? Hell, the whole Middle East and North Africa? This is some Arab Mafia shit. Let them settle it. If all we do is sell them guns, tanks and jets so they can kill each other so be it.
----------------------------------------- just keep muslims in 'muslim' lands is what should be done .

Sure, but if we would do that, we need to be fair across the board and also cut off relations with Cuba, Venezuela and countless other tyrannical states around the globe. But we've never had that standard before

Dismembering people alive is part of the Islamic faith. Someone steal, chop off their hand- its right in their religious texts
So, someone writes bad stuff about the Crown Prince, chop off their fingers. Oops it killed him.

So that is the Saudi response..

While we were chopping off his fingers, he somehow died
--------------------------- Saudi Response , why should there even be a 'saudi' response ?? Generally speaking , Pismoes response would be , feck you people , mind your own business RWinger .

Sure, but if we would do that, we need to be fair across the board and also cut off relations with Cuba, Venezuela and countless other tyrannical states around the globe. But we've never had that standard before

Right I don't recall the media hysteria when Obama was yucking it up with Castro and making deals with Cuba and Iran that had no benefit for the US.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards!

First off, I haven't heard the tape- I'll believe the reports about the treasonous Turkish regime taping the event when I hear it.

Second, our English allies did the same damn thing to Mel Gibson in Braveheart, and have yet to apologize. Not saying I would like to have it done to myself, but it isn't like the English that the left constantly parades as the paragon of virtues doesn't do the same kind of thing. The English do it publicly in front of a crowd, which I think is worse.
Are you trying to be funny here? That was in the 1200's.

Mel Gibson was a schmuck even back then?

No one will answer WHY sacking this haji was our business anyway? Let Turky and Saudi deal with it. Been using duck duck go for searching to get ACTUAL news about this guy. There is more to this. People gotta stop looking at it through the “hate trump” filter and think for them selves for once.

I don't know if its true, I heard that this man was somehow affiliated with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood and possibly Saudi's archenemy the Iranians.

He may well have had it coming to him.
Ummmm....I don't think anyone has THAT coming to them.

------------------------------------------ tyranical dictatroship under 'stalin' worked with the USA to beat the 'nazis' in ww2 RWinger

We even sold them guns.

The UN might disagree with you.

No one will answer WHY sacking this haji was our business anyway? Let Turky and Saudi deal with it. Been using duck duck go for searching to get ACTUAL news about this guy. There is more to this. People gotta stop looking at it through the “hate trump” filter and think for them selves for once.

I don't know if its true, I heard that this man was somehow affiliated with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood and possibly Saudi's archenemy the Iranians.

Who are we to say? That’s how they do it there. Kashogi was a dirtbag caught up and killed in a dirtbag fashion by his own people. Still, where was Turky? Why did they record a gruesome murder on their own soil, let it happen then tattle to Trump? What’s their angle? They curtainly diddnt do it out of any concerns for righteousness. This whole thing stinks.

We even sold them guns.

business is Business. Anyone who sold them bone saws should be
criminally prosecuted

Who are we to say? That’s how they do it there. Kashogi was a dirtbag caught up and killed in a dirtbag fashion by his own people. Still, where was Turky? Why did they record a gruesome murder on their own soil, let it happen then tattle to Trump? What’s their angle? They curtainly diddnt do it out of any concerns for righteousness. This whole thing stinks.
If that is so, there are courts of law

A sovereign nation kidnapping, torturing, killing and dismembering a citizen is barbarism

The UN might disagree with you.
-------------------------------------- feck the 'un' but i would like to see the 'un' army of little girl rapers and disease spreaders like cholera try OldLady .

If that is so, there are courts of law

A sovereign nation kidnapping, torturing, killing and dismembering a citizen is barbarism

There are courts of law here, yet hundreds are brutally murdered every day. So what. This happened there, not here. Let their courts deal with it.

Forum List

Back