WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Ok, and WTF should he do about this? There were people on this forum talking about "record market correction" when the market dropped once or twice after setting 75 records under Trump. They ignore that and talk about how bad the economy is doing because some investors took some profits.

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation and the way they apparently dealt with Mr. Khashoggi- one of the subjects of the SA crown, is really nothing America can really do anything about. If an American is electrocuting the testicles of another American on American soil, other nations might not like it- but it isn't their beeswax.

I'm more concerned about the death of Kate Steinle on US Soil and the fact that the man that killed her was an illegal. I'm also concerned about the murder of Seth Rich- killed in a liberal hot spot- libs say it was a robbery but have failed to prove their case.

These are cases on US Soil

He is an American resident, and it was not in Saudi Arabia... but a Saudi embassy in Turkey.

The fact you want to equate it to some conspiracy theory about Seth Rich, which has already been debunked by the Rich family, just shows you aren't intelligent enough to even discuss this situation.
-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.
------------------------------------------------------- so , MORE of your OPINION eh Lewdog . As already pointed out to you by another poster in post number 198 'kashoogy' may have been under 'shariah' law and his enemies or Judges got him --- maybe Lew . .

It's not my opinion. It's the opinion of EVERYONE that has a true set of morals and ethics.

I can't help the fact either you are some tough internet guy that will type despicable shit on the internet just because you don't think it matters, or that you don't have a correct set of ethics and morals that allows you to understand cutting up an alive person just because they write stuff in the news you don't like.

You need to take a look at yourself in the mirror my friend.

Ok, and WTF should he do about this? There were people on this forum talking about "record market correction" when the market dropped once or twice after setting 75 records under Trump. They ignore that and talk about how bad the economy is doing because some investors took some profits.

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation and the way they apparently dealt with Mr. Khashoggi- one of the subjects of the SA crown, is really nothing America can really do anything about. If an American is electrocuting the testicles of another American on American soil, other nations might not like it- but it isn't their beeswax.

I'm more concerned about the death of Kate Steinle on US Soil and the fact that the man that killed her was an illegal. I'm also concerned about the murder of Seth Rich- killed in a liberal hot spot- libs say it was a robbery but have failed to prove their case.

He is an American resident, and it was not in Saudi Arabia... but a Saudi embassy in Turkey.

The fact you want to equate it to some conspiracy theory about Seth Rich, which has already been debunked by the Rich family, just shows you aren't intelligent enough to even discuss this situation.
-------------------------- American Resident , thats no big deal , all the illegal mexican and fureign aliens in the USA are American Residents LewDog .

American resident is no big deal? HE'S A HUMAN BEING. No one... not even an animal should be tortured and dismembered alive.

Fine. He shouldn't have been treated as he is as alleged to have been treated.

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

What a shitty analogy to make. You just compared caning someone to cutting up a living person.

Are you this stupid, or is it you are so partisan you are blind to morality?

Fine. He shouldn't have been treated as he is as alleged to have been treated.

But the Saudi government disagrees with the charges and has said that these accusations are unproven.

Further its an internal matter, do you really want America to fight a freaking war against someone over something like this?

Should we attack Singapore for caning their citizens? How about other islamic countries that lop people's heads off all the time? I saw where India used a crane to hang a miscreant elephant, should we attack them?

What a shitty analogy to make. You just compared caning someone to cutting up a living person.

Are you this stupid, or is it you are so partisan you are blind to morality?
-------------------------------------- whose morality , Christian or 'muslim and 'allahs' sharia law ' morality Lew ??

as i asked , whose morality Lew . As already pointed out to you by another poster 'muslim sharia law' regularly cuts up their criminals as punishment using their 'allah god' laws Lew .

Has anyone read any of the journalist's columns?

To try to detect what might have pissed somebody off enough to assassinate him?
He has been very critical of the good prince
---------------------------------- from what i HEAR 'kashoogy' is muslim Brotherhood hard line old time Wahibi' muslim while the millenial and younger Saudi King wants to be seen as a reformer for moderation in Saudi and in 'islam' .

Can't access the WP.

But there's this:

Jamal Khashoggi in his own words

I found this:
Why would an alleged hit squad want to kill Jamal Khashoggi?
And this:
Who Is Jamal Khashoggi? A Saudi Insider Who Became an Exiled Critic

Last edited:

---------------------------------- from what i HEAR 'kashoogy' is muslim Brotherhood hard line old time Wahibi' muslim while the millenial and younger Saudi King wants to be seen as a reformer for moderation in Saudi and in 'islam' .
That's not really a very good advertisement for "moderation," Pismoe.

Can't access the WP.

But there's this:

Jamal Khashoggi in his own words
What gets you killed in Saudi Arabia

"Mohammed bin Salman is acting like Putin. He is imposing very selective justice. The crackdown on even the most constructive criticism — the demand for complete loyalty with a significant 'or else' — remains a serious challenge to the crown prince's desire to be seen as a modern, enlightened leader.

"We Saudis deserve more than the spectacle of royals and officials interred at the Ritz Carlton. We also should have the right to speak about these important and impactful changes — and the many more needed to achieve the crown prince's vision for our country.

"We are a kingdom of silence no longer."

The Saudi King should just admit he knew nothing about it, and just read about the alleged death in the paper like everyone else.

That kind of excuse always worked well with B. Hussein O when shit came down on his watch.

Forum List

Back