WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards!

First off, I haven't heard the tape- I'll believe the reports about the treasonous Turkish regime taping the event when I hear it.

Second, our English allies did the same damn thing to Mel Gibson in Braveheart, and have yet to apologize. Not saying I would like to have it done to myself, but it isn't like the English that the left constantly parades as the paragon of virtues doesn't do the same kind of thing. The English do it publicly in front of a crowd, which I think is worse.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
And yet Obama and other dem presidents didn't change a thing....:04:
they certainly didn't do anything even close to what Trump has done making excuses for his Saudi murdering pals....
It's all about the $$$....can you imagine how quickly some tiny trumpanzees would disappear if there was $$$ in it for tiny trump?

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
they certainly didn't do anything even close to what Trump has done making excuses for his Saudi murdering pals....
It's all about the $$$....can you imagine how quickly some tiny trumpanzees would disappear if there was $$$ in it for tiny trump?

President Trump is hardly "tiny", in fact he is the first American president in history to get on the record as far as the Penis Size Issue is concerned.

President Trump is hardly "tiny", in fact he is the first American president in history to get on the record as far as the Penis Size Issue is concerned.

Jealous of the president...all ABNORMALS are!

Stormy Daniels, who has close in knowledge of the situation, calls him tiny

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards!

First off, I haven't heard the tape- I'll believe the reports about the treasonous Turkish regime taping the event when I hear it.

Second, our English allies did the same damn thing to Mel Gibson in Braveheart, and have yet to apologize. Not saying I would like to have it done to myself, but it isn't like the English that the left constantly parades as the paragon of virtues doesn't do the same kind of thing. The English do it publicly in front of a crowd, which I think is worse.
The English never did a thing to Mel Gibson

The President has denied any sexual relations with Horse Face.

Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

that would have been silly-----think of the OIL IN THAT THAR SAND

I think about the 3,000 dead from 9-11.

it was not an attack from Saudi Arabia-------it was Sunni---OSAMA BIN LADEN---
interestingly enough-----an ethnic Yemeni. Bin Laden ALSO wanted to destroy
Saudi Arabia as a state-------He attacked Mecca-----for reasons similar to the
Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

Most of the attackers were from SA and you can bet they knew about it.

The Saud's run a tight ship in SA. No way they didn't know what was coming.

I would not bet that "they knew about it....." Your allegation is silly

Savage bastards!

Video evidence suggests otherwise.

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

You can't say that they didn't know about it.

Your post is silly.

He denied 130,000 times

Savage bastards!

That was a movie
Mel Gibson wasn’t really harmed

Savage bastards!

Do what publicly? They are masters of intrigue.

As for Mel Gibson, he's anti English for a start. I noticed he was living in a lovely house in The Patriot, while his fellow citizens were squatting in squalor back in the Motherland.

Oy.....its 2018 and still people think this is a partisan thing!:aug08_031::aug08_031:

Your post is silly.

so true----neither you nor I could possibly know what the Saudi government KNEW-------conjecture in this situation is IDIOTIC

He denied 130,000 times

If he was as tiny as she claims, he wouldn't have been able to do it anyway.

Your post is silly.

so true----neither you nor I could possibly know what the Saudi government KNEW-------conjecture in this situation is IDIOTIC

LOL Well it is nice to take a guess.

The House of Saud runs a tight ship and I would venture to say they knew all about it.

You can agree or not. To each his or her own.

Savage bastards!

That was a movie
Mel Gibson wasn’t really harmed

England actually did it, however, to the man that Gibson was portraying in the film, William Wallace.

And has yet to even apologize for it.

Forum List

Back