WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

Looks like half black messiah liked them to. As for this commentator, who cares. Haji’s killing Haji’s over where they live is good for America. Even Bammer thinks so.

9D199F6F-D7E3-4652-96B4-CEF6D07C2508.jpeg

Let's see, a Saudi citizen, in a Saudi consulate, with a bunch of Saudi killers, in another Muslim land....and why are we involved with this bullshit?

How about 700 blacks murdered in Chicago last year and 80+% of those murders unsolved...at least they were Americans killed in America....and NO ONE gives a fuck!

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
Fake outrage, once again. Obama's ISIS junior varsity friends did this to so many Americans and Obama didn't do jack shit about, we lost count. Remember how ISIS videos were becoming a weekly thing during the Obama presidency, and Americans had resigned themselves to this being a war that would last decades.

Didn't hear any Libtards thank Trump for taking ISIS out after only six months of being in office.

Let's see, a Saudi citizen, in a Saudi consulate, with a bunch of Saudi killers, in another Muslim land....and why are we involved with this bullshit?

How about 700 blacks murdered in Chicago last year and 80+% of those murders unsolved...at least they were Americans killed in America....and NO ONE gives a fuck!

What? Not even the Saudi’s?

Do YOU care?

Do YOU care?

Nope. Likely a bunch of shady shit anyway. If I was Trump i would stay away as much as I could.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Looks like half black messiah liked them to. As for this commentator, who cares. Haji’s killing Haji’s over where they live is good for America. Even Bammer thinks so.

View attachment 223254
You didn't get the money shot on that picture...

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
And yet Obama and other dem presidents didn't change a thing....:04:

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
And yet Obama and other dem presidents didn't change a thing....:04:
they certainly didn't do anything even close to what Trump has done making excuses for his Saudi murdering pals....

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Absolutely horrendous.

I don't trust the Saudis.

What was the purpose of murdering this legal American resident man on foreign soil in such a grotesque and brutal and cruel manner? Was it a message to us?

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Absolutely horrendous.

I don't trust the Saudis.

Raw story; 'nuff said!!

Greg

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Mr. Khashoggi was a Saudi subject on sovereign Saudi territory- their consulate, which is located in another islamonazi country, Turkey.

Sorry to see what happened to him- but it wasn't by the United States and it seems to be an internal matter for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

As far as Turkey is concerned, they don't have clean hands either. The atrocities they have committed over the centuries were horrific too.
No excuse

Did he get a trial? Did he have a lawyer?

Did he get a trial? Did he have a lawyer?

I don't know. Saudi Arabia has a different justice system than we do, they have officially imposed Sharia Law.

What does a Sharia trial look like? Are they required before punishment?

The fact that this gentleman was a US resident doesn't change the fact he was a subject of the Saudi crown. When WWI broke out, my grandfather and others similarly situated were subjects of the Austrian emperor although he lived in America. The Austrians dispatched a government official to the coal and steel communities to advise their subjects to report for conscription.

when TRUMP gets the info that he considers to be reliable he will decide what to do Ladies , Gents and RWinger .
What bullshit

Trump is playing dumb. He has the most effective intelligence network on the globe. US intelligence intercepted communications indicating the Saudis were planning to abduct him.
It is also unlikely the Turks have not released tapes to the US. What was Pompeo doing in Turkey if he didn’t get to hear the tapes?
It's really too bad that they didn't TELL Khashoggi that the Saudi's were planning to abduct him. Maybe he and his fiance would have made different plans.

Forum List

Back