WaPo Reporter Suspended for tweeting.....Every girl is bi. You just have to figure out if it’s polar or sexual.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
FUV4HS9XEAAtxrU

WaPo Suspends Reporter One Month for ‘Reprehensible’ Retweet

LOL...."Spaghetti is straight too, until it gets hot and wet." -Unknown Dyke

He must have been going off of the old saying of "every woman is just 3 drinks away from a lesbian experience".

It wasn't even the reporter's tweet, it was just a "retweet" meaning they found the observation amusing not that it was their observation.

Bezos is doing what he can I guess to stay relevant to the Woke Crowd.

Since folks are whining to the mods about the logic of their bullshit being presented to them....

I will REITERATE.....

Which one is your wife, daughter or mother?

Bi-polar or bi-sexual?

Oh, I can't joke??

I thought the whole thing was just a joke?

Since folks are whining to the mods about the logic of their bullshit being presented to them....

I will REITERATE.....

Bi-polar or bi-sexual?

Oh, I can't joke??

It's. a. fucking. joke.

and you just can't seem to keep up with the rules, soi boi.

I don't find the joke funny but why suspend him for it?

I don't find the quip that rip roaring hilarious either, but I recognize its a joke.

And this was a re-tweet. The reporter was just opining that he thought it was funny.

I will REITERATE.....

Bi-polar or bi-sexual?

Oh, I can't joke??

Your joke is more of an attack, since you are pointing out individuals and doing it in a malicious way.

And breaking board rules by gunning for family members.

and its going from bad to worse:

Felicia Somnez, Fresh Off Successfully Pressuring the Washington Post to Cancel One Fellow Reporter, Now Demands They Cancel Another

When the people with no sense of humor get to decide what humor is, there will be no humor.

Check out her twitter feed, is an SJW feeding frenzy

pdate: Yesterday I said that the SJWs would not be satisfied with a one month suspension without pay -- they would demand the full scalp, the full cancellation.

They're like sharks -- once one shark draws blood, the rest of the sharks go into frenzy.

And they're in frenzy now: They're going through Weigel's old tweets and forwarding them to Somnez to help her get him fired.

I didn't think he got suspended. I thought he took what he thought was the easy route and apologized and deleted the post...and it was funny.

STILL, Some WaPo employees could not let it go. Felicia Sonmez or whatever had an online temper tantrum over it and she got fired. This is the same woman that called Kobe Bryant a rapist a a reminder when Bryant and his 13 year old daughter died in a plane crash. She had some way overdue karma comin'.

I will REITERATE.....

Bi-polar or bi-sexual?

Oh, I can't joke??

Then there's tri-sexual, cis-sexual.....

I didn't think he got suspended. I thought he took what he thought was the easy route and apologized and deleted the post...and it was funny.

STILL, Some WaPo employees could not let it go. Felicia Sonmez or whatever had an online temper tantrum over it and she got fired. This is the same woman that called Kobe Bryant a rapist a a reminder when Bryant and his 13 year old daughter died in a plane crash. She had some way overdue karma comin'.

This is my response to her getting canned:

FUV4HS9XEAAtxrU

WaPo Suspends Reporter One Month for ‘Reprehensible’ Retweet

LOL...."Spaghetti is straight too, until it gets hot and wet." -Unknown Dyke

He must have been going off of the old saying of "every woman is just 3 drinks away from a lesbian experience".
It was funny. I once told a joke at work . (50% Women). I said "All women are biased". One of them took the bait. "What do ya mean by that ,Bucko?" I answered "It is buy us this and buy us that till we are in the poor house". Then I ran like hell.

Forum List

Back