Zone1 ‘War’: China’s disturbing move in Antarctica

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
‘War’: China’s disturbing move in Antarctica
China has just cut the ribbon on a mammoth new base on Australia’s doorstep, a remote and wintery outpost in Antarctica that the country insists poses no threat to the world.

Remote : 2024-02-19(Monday) 04 : 25 : 16
Local : 2024-02-19(Monday) 04 : 25 : 16
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i do wonder what the Chinese are up to so far away from their home country..

Antarctica is "Australia's doorstep"?

It's 4,575 miles from one to the other. That's like saying Germany is "the US's doorstep"... oh, wait... they have military bases there

China has just cut the ribbon on a mammoth new base on Australia’s doorstep, a remote and wintery outpost in Antarctica that the country insists poses no threat to the world.

China will be the only nation with GPS in the event the USA launches a “Russian” EMP against itself and the world?

They probably just want to start harvesting penguins to feed their starving masses.

With climate change, Antarctica will eventually be habitable. It's a vast amount of mostly unclaimed land that will draw claims and settlers from everywhere as other land becomes less habitable.

What's there to wonder about ? They're the Master Race, and think they should rule the world, is all. No need to wonder about them, or Russians, or Islamists, any of them.

and what does that have anything to do with seeing China as non-threatening?
(while in my view, they clearly are; just look at what they've said about Taiwan)
I've never feared a chance of a Chinese military presence in Alabama...

I've never feared a chance of a Chinese military presence in Alabama...

That may change soon; with open borders they're already documented some 100,000 of them here just among the ones they've caught, so statistically there could be a million of them here already, not counting the legal ones infiltrating our universities and having anchor babies in Red Chinese run hostels in California.

Forum List

Back