WAR CRIME: Hamas Busted Storing Missiles At A School

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations. This is a flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law. This incident, which is the first of its kind in Gaza, endangered civilians including staff and put at risk UNRWA’s vital mission to assist and protect Palestine refugees in Gaza.

==============================

Hamas, who cares so much about their own people, use their own women, children and anyone to hide their weapons and as deliberate human shields.

I wonder what the totally irrelevant group, better known as the UN will do about these violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing they always do. Nothing.

Oh, no wait......wag fingers.

color me shocked.

then they have their shills crying about how israel killed children.

The whole world can see through Hamas now. They will have to come out with something fresh and new :rolleyes:

like abiding by a ceasefire? :clap2:

LOL exactly!!!! :D that would be a novelty on Hamas part! :lol:

and then maybe they can try not using women and children as human shields. then we can all do the happy dance.

...but not using children and women as shields is not in Hamas mindset, women and children are terrorists number ONE card! ..... terrorists would not be terrorists WITHOUT women an children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI

Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations. This is a flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law. This incident, which is the first of its kind in Gaza, endangered civilians including staff and put at risk UNRWA’s vital mission to assist and protect Palestine refugees in Gaza.

==============================

Hamas, who cares so much about their own people, use their own women, children and anyone to hide their weapons and as deliberate human shields.

I wonder what the totally irrelevant group, better known as the UN will do about these violations.

As I have noted, Hamas endangers those in Gaza with its disregard for human life.

Forum List

Back