War Drums: Britain, France Confirm Syria's Sarin Gas Use...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
We're already funding and arming the Rebels. But how long before our Military gets involved?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLqUMSxa7Y]Britain, France Confirm Syria's Sarin Gas Use - YouTube[/ame]

the rebels today lost Qusair, they are getting out gunned, I think it will be over soon.

Didnt Obama say that use of poison gas would be a red line in Syria? Oops, guess he was just kidding about that too.

Sarin Gas. Could that be classified as a weapon of mass destruction? If No, Why Not?

US wages War while China wages Business! Make sure you send your sons and daughters to this one folks.

The rebels used it too--someone wants this war badly.

They sure do. The NWO/MIC needs this one. There's getting to be too much talk of Non-Intervention & Peace these days. That's very upsetting for them. They want us in a permanent state of War. When will it end? When will Americans demand its end?

Yeah. War is looking inevitable if we remain on our current track. And I dont see any likelihood of that changing without an act of God.

We are seeing the alliances forming up. We are essentially in a proxy war with Russia at the moment. Which is messed up. We shouldn't be involved in Syria.

Yeah. War is looking inevitable if we remain on our current track. And I dont see any likelihood of that changing without an act of God.

We are seeing the alliances forming up. We are essentially in a proxy war with Russia at the moment. Which is messed up. We shouldn't be involved in Syria.

Yeah, we would prefer Israel and Turkey take on Syria. That's been the plan. But now it looks like that plan is falling apart. Turkey has its own problems now. And Israel getting more involved is definitely a big risk. Looks like it's gonna fall back on us and Western European Allies. I hope not, but that's what it looks like.

Proxy war w/ Russia?
That's a good one.
Assad has been begging for longer range missles from russia for awhile, even had a contract, but renigged on it. They don't trust him either.
Da' cold war has been long over bro'; didn't you get the memo?

Yeah, we would prefer Israel and Turkey take on Syria. That's been the plan. But now it looks like that plan is falling apart. Turkey has its own problems now. And Israel getting more involved is definitely a big risk. Looks like it's gonna fall back on us and Western European Allies. I hope not, but that's what it looks like.

I really don't like what's going on in the ME and our involvement. We have no interest in Syria. We shouldn't be involved. We shouldn't have been involved in Libya either.

I could see the reasoning behind Iraq. The argument made sense even if you disagreed with it. But the Libyan and Syrian conflicts don't make sense whatsoever. Especially when we are allying with the terrorists we were trying to fight in Iraq.

The Turks will quash their internal problems like a bad Broadway play.
You make many a good point, but, don't be an alarmist.

Forum List

Back